Reviews for Captured Soul
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
this was, ...um... interesting... but nonetheless good. I would like to see a sequel weher Lily helps Harry to get ol' Moldyshorts.
SugarHi Marauders chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
oh wow...that was...strangely odd in a good way!

it was definetely original.

lol.

~sheri
Mali-caren chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
bloody hell this fic is soo cool. its deffenatly very very trippy but it's really cool and intersting as well. i really like it, *puts on fav story list* thankyou for a great read:)
Mali-caren chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
that is so trippy. i had tore read bits and stuff so theymade scence but it really makes you think dont it? that is so frikken awsome...trippyfied...

Mali
Woodsmaster chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This is really good so far and yes i'm going to finsh reading it. I update OMR,OOTS, and made ATAF just check my porfilel (spelled that wrong. Sorry) Please R&R and I'll do the same.
limegreenelf chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
hey! love this one, the prologue/chp 1 was really cool, not that weird, but hey i'm loving it, keep writing!
watchthesky99 chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
It's done! *rounds of applause*

You should do a sequel!
Seals Destroy chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Cayley! I NEED that chapter! can you get it together? C'mon! lets go here! It's business! also, why is your name bookwrm580? change it! Change it to something prettier!
me chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
hiya. Cayley... do you know what Caity's pen name is? Also, my password starts with the letter that is included in a word that means: notably or excessivly vigorous or energetic (adj.)

PS: It's a terribly obscure word, I forgot what it was the second I closed the dictionary.
Ana Cardic chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Even though Lily doesn't come back in book 5... *sadness* Too bad, it really is. But this fic is excellent.
OceanChild chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Congratulations on finishing a truly fabulous story!
George is hot-MrsMoony chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
That was the wierdest thing I ever read and the scary thing is I understood it
glimmer angel chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
i like this story, no, i LOVE this story. First, i didn't get it, but i read on. Then, i realized that it was happening when lily came out of voldemorts wand...that's why she got her body back. it all makes so much more sense. i really like it.
Morgana Magi Lady of Light chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
LOVE IT what happens next huh huh let Lily see mature Harry Ron and Hermione for it is time for the dream team yo save the world then rile it :insert insane laughter:
LilyLily88 chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
It's completed? phtt! That's lame. c'mon tell what lily does!