Reviews for Legend of the Western Miko
FortressofProcrastination chapter 20 . 10/1/2019
I need the update just as much as i need airrr! Please update soon! the budding romance , the mysteries and the way you make kagome face inuyasha is really brilliant. Stay amazing!
Mynameishuman chapter 20 . 5/6/2019
Love it! Waiting for an update.
zackayu chapter 20 . 3/31/2019
Thank you for a wonderful story pls update
d1mplz3 chapter 20 . 7/26/2018
Please update again. I really love this story and would love to read more
malic12 chapter 20 . 7/18/2018
Hello! 4th year med student here and a fan of your fic. You write so incredibly welll! I love how you created another world and I really need you to update this story please. I am currently going through clerkship and reading stories like yours on what little free time I have relaxes me and teminda me of a life outside of the hospital. Im not guilt-tripping you or anything but I just want you to know how much I fell in love with this story. Thank you! Please please do update if u ever find the time again.
LadyAgnimitra chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
What a cliffhanger! That conversation was cut short a tad oddly. Hope you update soon!
SoulPowwer chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
Great story... Hope there are more updates to come
DeeLov44 chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
Absolutely loved this story couldn't stop reading until I finished hope there are more chapters to come
Smile Back chapter 20 . 4/25/2017
Hey! I think I already started reading your story waaaaay back, when there were like five chapters?
I like it! And hope for more!
lara5170 chapter 20 . 3/7/2017
I am really enjoying this and I can't wait to read more. I'm a bit confused by the mix up in pronouns with new characters that are being introduced because I am unable to determine if it is a he or she because it is referring to the same person as both and sometimes in the same sentence.
X.summergrey.X chapter 20 . 3/4/2017
So much is to come and im so interested in how it plays out.
Kalaharia chapter 20 . 3/3/2017
Interesting story.
Alil confused and probably should of posted on the chapter it happened on. But is the jewel that imprisoned demons truly gone? The first chapter made it seem like there was many.
Shadow.nao chapter 20 . 3/3/2017
Nice chapter! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/1/2017
Everybody! This story is soooo underrated!
Considering on how good the story flow and how the story develops into an unforgettable journey
for sesshomaru and kagome...
I like how all the characters seems so real with sesshomaru with his stoic expression as always and the one that will change him is Kagome !
Thank you for such a good story !
Plz do continue to write more :)
arapyanime chapter 19 . 2/17/2017
You should continue this fic!