Reviews for A Strange Thing Named Fate
eternalstelena chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow, this is beautifully written. I’ve never had a one shot give me goosebumps before. I loved this story and I loved the hope for stelena at the end.
setthingsinmotion chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Thank you.
There's so much I want to say, but sometimes it's better to get to the point rather than get lost in emotional rambling. So, this story is exactly what I needed. I don't know why or how, but it was only yesterday when I felt the urge to hit memory lane and re-watch TVD, something I've been avoiding for the last 3 years, and though had made peace with what the show has become, I couldn't enjoy Stelena like I used to do and I'm beyond grateful that I found the inner strength to do now. I'm rambling, sorry. I'm no person to have pies in the sky - thanks to social media these days - but I couldn't help thinking of Elena's coma as the ultimate chance for Stelena. And even though I promised myself I'd never hope for Stelena to reunite romatically again, I can't help falling for this bittersweet flicker inside of me. This story of yours has added fuel to said flames - in the best way possible - as it isn't mostly based on wishful thinking, but on taking what's already there and making the most out of the story itself.
It's funny. I've always been thinking of Nadia's father as a doppelganger. Then again, Katherine would have mentioned it at one point, wouldn't she? Same for Tatia's husband. I'd like to have these question's answered, but it's most likely to be that neither Tatia nor Katherine had been blessed with meeting her true soulmate.
This is probably the most detailed review I've ever given, so I'll shut it now by saying once again: Stories like yours make it all better.
xTheSecretDiaries chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
It was so great, I loved it very much
katdaniels1223 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Ashleydeming chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Loved, loved, loved it... Thank you soooooo much for taking the time to share your story! !
LowTide1322 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This was beautiful! I don't know if you plan on it, but you should write a sequel of when Stefan and Elena reunite. Once again, AMAZING story!
thisdarkpassenger chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
this is really good.
Belle Leia Organa chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
All I can say is: Wow! This blew my mind away. I like your concert. It's very original. And the fact that you gave life to the first pair of doppelgängers was amazing. Seeing as how we all know there was one before Tatia.