Reviews for With a Little Help from a Friend
starlite22 chapter 18 . 4/20
Please up date, I love that Scarlett has finally found a true friend, can’t wait to read more
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2017
Please update. This story is really cool.
KissTell chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
This is a very unique take on post-GWTW Scarlett. O'm rather liking the reconciliation. I hope Rhett can let his guard down soon!
ScarlettOR chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
Glad to see they tried to communicate, even though painfully slow and guarded.
Hope to see more of their Christmas activities.
kurmiits chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Why!? I mean why do you tease us such?! Great chapter but ending on such a note...come on...Dying here! :)
Jamielbucka1 chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
Love the story!
Darcyman71 chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Noooo, why did you stop the chapter here?
More R&S please!
Neither Pilar can stand the famous Rhett's gaze...:-)))))
Thank you for updating.
kurmiits chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
And Rhett finlay makes an appearance. I really do hope tha twe won't have to wait to long for next chapter. Keep up the good work! :)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Loved the catfight between Scarlett, Pilar, and India! Can't wait for the drama at the ball. Keep up the excellent writing!
Darcyman71 chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Just catch up with your story and I really enjoy it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
I love that you gave her a woman friend whose sass matches Scarlett's
kurmiits chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Omg...omg! Why? It's not fair to tease us like this. Please do try to update soon..sitting on the edge here :)
sj372419 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I know it is a little contraversal having Scarlett befriend someone who is partially black, but they have not yet mixed with the rest of Atlanta Old Guard, yet, and that is where you will see true contraversy. Not to mention, Scarlett is in need of friends as everyone including her sister is shunning her for all her misdeeds, and they are all waiting for her to pounce on Ashley. So, Scarlett is a survivor, and she looks out for herself and her own happiness, so she may be thinking so what, she has found a female friend who is just as badly received as Rhett, and it didnt stop her. I would like to think her time in New Orleans would have "broaden her mind" as Rhett always says. It is fiction, so just sit back and relax, and enjoy.
emma chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
It's an interesting idea, but I couldn't see Scarlett befriending a person who was partially black. You have to realize that this simply was not done during these times. She was raised to be a lady, and despite the fact we know she is pretty unladylike sometimes, she would have been thinking about her business. It was bad enough socializing with yankees. Her store would suffer if people even thought she was "friends" with someone who was not white. I think you made a mistake here with including this in Pilar's background.
CyndaT chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
I just discovered your story tonight, and I am very intrigued! Really a wonderful beginning, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story next. Nice job!