Reviews for A World in a Grain of Sand
Rouen French chapter 9 . 2/28/2003
You're back! Yay!

Oh, poor Abel! ::sob:: Dammit, I'm sniffling! I thought you were supposed to be the sensitive one.

Don't get too worked up about the religion thing. You move out of the house eventually. Hang in there. And remember what LaCroix says: "All the most boring people in history ended up in Heaven."
cj chapter 8 . 1/27/2003
keep it coming, I am enjoying this story very much. Thanks for writing.
Rouen French chapter 8 . 1/21/2003
Nice, nice, nice! I'm liking this very much, mein freund. Especially this passage:

"... Natalie sighed and turned in his arms, allowing him to wrap her in a hug. Nick never *wanted* to do anything, but somehow, he always did. The road to Hell was paved with Nick's good intentions..."

Hmm... that last line looks familiar...

Wonderful time of year, Christmas... And I'm glad to see that the two most important men in Nat's life (aka Nick and Sydney) are getting along.

Keep up the good work!

Rouen French
tracey chapter 7 . 1/21/2003
It's great that now Nat has taken a mouthfull of blood, I hope it leads somewhere! Why is it that Nick accepts Tracy as a Vamp, and yet doesn't want to see Nat as one!

I don't really like Abel, sorry just don't.

MORE LACROIX...PLEASE!
Mindy chapter 6 . 1/15/2003
Please tell me there is going to be another episode... Pleaseeeeee Mindy
Mindy chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
I love this story, great job. And I agree with you totaly abou the farscape thing. One day I will buy all the episodes on dvd. That will be a so cool. I want to find forever knight stuff too. E-mail me if you know where I can find some. Mindy
Rouen French chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Nice going, so far! I like what I'm reading. More, more! Kane makes me sick and Abel makes me want to cry, so if that's what you were going for, good job.

Nat comes home soon, right?

April 'Rouen' French
tracey chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
Keep up the good work...personal request, make Nat a Vampire! I hate it when she's left out!
Melissa Treglia chapter 3 . 12/30/2002
Now that I've read more, I can give a much better review than I did last time.

This is really great... it's so easy to get into the story 'cos your writing style is as action oriented as the scenes themselves. I have to add too, that normally I like to read/write fic that goes into more depth with the character's thoughts and feelings. This *definitely* differs from my normal fare. The stark quality to your writing is so refreshing for me and brings a sense of immediacy to the story. I feel sorry for poor Natalie... I hope Nick can find her before Kane does anything to her. And poor Abel!

Well, I have to go add a fic and a song to my profile, but I just want to say one more thing:

Keep going with this! It only gets better and better!
knightmuzic too lazy to sign in right now chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Great job! Of course I'd love to see more! Whatever you got, just bring it on! :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3