Reviews for Shadow Dancer
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Beautiful. I loved it. Your descriptions we divine. Thankyou.
colorprism chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Brava! Thank you for writing this story.
Mika chapter 13 . 3/3/2017
Simply breathtaking. One of my favorite stories- even out of the hundreds I have read. A masterfully woven tale, haunting in its raw emotion and exquisite detail.
Biasoul chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
Holly mother of jesus christh. WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS CHAPTER? No, really, I'm crying like a little bitch and I'm mad as fuck at the same time. Oh god How I love this kind of drama, I live off drama, I eat angsty feelings for breakfeast (lol)
Thank you SO much for gracing my life with your story. I worship the ground in wich writers like you walk on ;-;
You're able to make me experience SO many emotions just by reading some words. Thank you so much! Keep up with the amazing work!
xcislyfe22 chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
This story was just...terrible. I'm sorry, but really, everything about it was off and annoying.
angel897 chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
interesting to read
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
How the hell does this story have so many reviews...it's bad and the layout is awful.
Diving in chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Oh dear, poor Raveyn, whatever shall she do with a handsome elf prince, interested in her?
Alysiana chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
This story was done brilliantly. The characters had a clear evolution, wonderful lines and for all the murderous sarcasm, a happy ending.
Well done.
Alysiana
Alassea Telrunya chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I personally have no problems with Raveyn, but I do with Cassandra. Not the character herself but the way you portrayed her. Never in my life or in all of Tolkien have I ever encountered a female elf like Cassandra. I believe her character is unrealistic and unfit for Tolkien's world as is her name. 'Cassandra.' That is not an elvish name nor does it sound like it is from Middle Earth.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
This is NOT a love story in my opinion. Legolas only "choose" Raveyn because he found out that Cassandra was crazy.
Larisya chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
'Twas lovely. Thank you.
Yuki Suou chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
AMAZING story, with capital letters. I would've left a longer review, but my fingers are aching with too much typing in FB.
Yep. It's Amazing.
what the heck chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
dude this is kinda terrible...why are there so many good reviews? You switch POV way too much and I haven't even mentioned the Mary sueness of it all...
hermonine chapter 13 . 5/21/2013