Reviews for The Dark Mage's Captive
blackchaos85 chapter 43 . 9/7
Ok it’s official...I’m obsessed with your stories! I absolutely love them! I think I’m going to rush off and find another to read!
ksharples6 chapter 17 . 8/30
Hi Canimal, I just had a query, if you can't reply to my comment on here could you post on DE on Facebook? The Umbridge Home idea, did you get that a little from Handmaid's Tale? I'm just curious because of your sentence, "it was the plot of some dystopian horror novel". I read the Handmaid's Tale awhile ago and it just struck me that they're very similar. If so I really love your adaptation of the idea.
Thiscitychick chapter 43 . 8/25
This is such a wonderful end to this tale. Thank you so much for sharing with us! I’ll surely be back to read again.
Minerva394 chapter 43 . 8/19
I was sceptical about that pairing but you wrote about it beautifully and very convincing. Thank you for this story!
Salinia chapter 43 . 8/10
This last chapter makes me cry every time I read it.
Beautiful story!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 43 . 8/7
What a wonderful story!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 32 . 7/28
OK I'm so lost with this. I thought the two carrow twins were dead? why do you have them in the dungeon? or one of them?
Nikkikey chapter 43 . 7/25
Best Story ever!
Nikkikey chapter 42 . 7/25
Damn, you made me cry! how is one so capable at writing? This is brilliant
Nikkikey chapter 28 . 7/23
May or may not have almost missed my bus due to this story, it's way to hard to put it down
Reading In Moonlight chapter 43 . 7/23
Who doesn't like a good ending? *insert all the smiley heartq I wouls love to put here if this website allowed it*

Honestly, I think that this chapter was in some kind both too long and long enough. Too long, because I could barely force myself to read every line instead of a line out of two; though that maybe because I didn't want to go out of my bath before finishing reading and that the water was becoming too cold xD. Long as it should be, as it helped me get out of the story instead of being sad it is over.
As it is, I am simply very happy I stumbled over this story by chance, as I spent beautiful hours reading it and imagining alternating events when I was too busy to read. Thank you very much for writing this fanfiction, I hope you had at least as much pleasure writing it as I had reading it, because it is a fantastic story, and you are a very good writer!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 40 . 7/23
Because you're not stupid? xD

I love the way Rodolphus speaks in this story, it shows how his upbringing was quite well.
Nikkikey chapter 14 . 7/22
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
I told myself to put my phone down down after this chapter, but how can I? This is getting so much more good. I didn't know that was possible
Reading In Moonlight chapter 35 . 7/22
Ah, I finally don'l like the character of Rabastan Lestrange anymore. We finally get to see his peversity clear enough for the vague knowledge of it to become reality, which washes away all the points he gained by being a human being in the previous chapters. Now, where is our favourite Lestrange brother? I hope we'll see him again soon and that nothing bad will happen to him! And I like Rosie very much. I wonder how important she will end up being, since she is an elf who can therefor bypass wards...
I'll have to read more to know I guess, I'll do it as soon as I have time to!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 29 . 7/22
Yes! Go on Hermione, that's the spirit! Rebels number two! I'll call them The Order of the Dog.
Well, that was also a light spirited chapter. I'm eager to see what they will all do! And Argos is still sooo cute...
1,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »