Reviews for The Dark Mage's Captive
This is fantastic! I'm reading it in conjunction w "the silver mage's captive", though I'm already at chapter 30 over there. I'm loving comparing the two. I think it's so cool how in both universes, Umbridge is murdered on the same day (kind of gives off the idea of Fate being unchangeable) it's also cool comparing this to when Lucius warned Hermione as to what could have happened to her had she been caught, vs the reality in this universe of what would happen to her with Antonin on that day.
islandpooka chapter 43 . 6/17
This was just... Ugh. One of the best stories I've read in ages.
islandpooka chapter 17 . 6/13
it's two in the morning, I have to be up at six, and I can't stop reading. this is so so so compelling. I love it.
Cory chapter 10 . 6/11
I have a guess at who Isla is!
As someone who read your other fic this is so different! I’m enjoying it a lot!
Cory chapter 9 . 6/11
Drunk Hermione is me drunk too. The liquid luck of alcohol!
Oh I so love this
Jces999 chapter 43 . 6/10
I loved both versions of this story and cannot honestly say which one I preferred. Congratulations - you can give J.K. a run for her money !
Sab81790 chapter 43 . 5/25
Loved the ending! I'm sad that her old friends couldn't get over it all, especially George and Mr. Weasley...they were the two I really thought would stick by her since they seemed to have accepted her decision even if they didn't understand. I really hoped Neville would come around if he would just stop and learn the truth about Rod and how he really didn't want to be there when Bella and the others tortured his parents. I mean hell he hid as a dog to get away from Voldemort and Bellatrix, not something that someone does if he's happy where he is. But overall I'm glad that everyone was able to find their happiness. Kudos on an amazing story!
Sab81790 chapter 28 . 5/25
I kinda blaime the resistance's rejection on Antonin though, he knew she was depressed about her old friends. After so long away from them and her own insecurities, she didn't think they wanted her anymore and he knew different! Instead of telling her what happened he was selfish and disregarded her feelings completely! His attitude during the attack on Azkaban was worrisome as well, he has already admitted to not liking things under Voldemort's rule yet here he was pumping himself up for the fight by telling himself that he needed to protect the world they were building, nevermind that it's a world were he has to constantly protect the woman he 'loves' from being raped or taken from him and given to another man. He actually convinced himself that he had to protect her from them! If he really had wanted to keep her safe and happy he could have done so many other things...like idk tell them that he would get a message to her or something and he definitely should have told Hermione that her friends were still looking for her. In the previous one I didn't see Stockholm syndrome but with this one I definitely see some aspects of it. She should have been mad about him keeping what happened from her, instead she seems to have forgotten it all together. Then again I also am kinda disappointed she didn't try to contact the resistance sooner after her attack, although what with Lucius being in the resistance idk how they didn't know or why Lucius didn't take her to them to heal in the first place. I guess I'm just kinda frustrated with the rift that has developed between her and the Order, although I am very intrigued about where things will go from here.
Sab81790 chapter 27 . 5/24
Well I didn't see that one coming...them turning their back on her before really knowing the story...wtf?!
Sab81790 chapter 21 . 5/24
Awww! See?! They are looking for her! I have a bad feeling that he is going to hide it from her this time though, take take take... Hermione will not be happy about that...he should know better...
Sab81790 chapter 20 . 5/24
Yes! A contraceptive potion! Lol

Although I'm sad at Hermione thinking that the resistance doesn't want her. Sure maybe they don't NEED her like she said but to think that they don't miss her is a bit much. She already knows that Neville was trying to find her once he knew which Death Eater she was with, and what about everyone else? The Weasleys in particular, maybe she really did spend too much time by herself. I can't help but think that that was her insecurities speaking, I really do hope she somehow has some kind of meeting with the resistance so that they can prove her wrong. Plus how can she think that she won't be a big help? She is Hermione! The brightest witch of her age! I don't think she will be content to not help take down Voldemort for long, she is too good to just stand by and he is going to have to realize that in the long run, she wouldn't forgive herself if she didn't help.
Sab81790 chapter 18 . 5/24
Yay! They finally hooked up! Damn, that was a long time coming! lol No pun intended, hehehe. I just really hope she doesn't wind up pregnant in this one. I just hate it when Hermione gets sidelined because of a pregnancy. Or if she does get pregnant, hopefully she has it before the real fighting begins, Hermione deserves to let her badass flag fly in the (true) final battle, she deserves some revenge for Harry and Ron. I'm glad that he prolonged letting the wards drop until all the girls were out, it's his first real act of rebellion and was a big step, because let's face it...even though Hermione knows he is a Death Eater and right now she can (for the most part) separate the man from his day job...that's not going to last forever. As much as she loves him, she can't stay with someone in the long run that supports Voldemort. Even if he is reluctant to do what he is told, hell even hates doing what he is told...he is still doing it and not because he is a spy and has to, but because he truely wants to. For as much as he doesn't like a lot of his orders when it comes to hurting witches and wizards (most of them anyway), he still has no problem with hurting Muggles still, heck he even enjoys it somewhat, and when Hermione realizes that she is going to have some major issues. She can fall in love with a bad guy but Hermione isn't capable of staying with one...a reformed/reforming bad guy? Sure? Heck a grey guy that is rough around the edges? It can be justified. But a bad guy who still believes in hurting innocent muggles? Not gonna happen. lol Loving the story so far! Can't wait until she meets up with the resistance. Cause that's gotta happen eventually right? lol
Aid4 chapter 43 . 5/24
woooooow! i completely love your story, it's really amazing and i love every principal character, I love this end, is really sweet and cool that everyone has their happy ending, I love it. I really like this couple, Hermione-Antonin, they really are an amazing couple.
brume42 chapter 43 . 5/21
Dear God!
I loved your story!
I've never thought about Antonin/Hermione before... and well... You make me love this couple 3

Have a good day _
Yasdnil54321 chapter 43 . 5/20
That was an amazing story! I spent more than a few nights up way too late to read about Hermione's Harem :)

Now I'm going to go read everything else you've written. Thanks!
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »