Reviews for The Dark Mage's Captive
Jenny0406 chapter 43 . 12/3
Yes, all the babies! A happy Antonin is all I wanted!
MissMrdel chapter 43 . 12/1
I love both of your Mage's Captives(so happy that you added it to AO3, I had reread it on google doc a few months ago) but this is my favorite. Truly amazing antonime and a HEA story to boot.
Jenny0406 chapter 28 . 11/30
Poor Antonin, I hope he gets his head out of his ass soon, talk about needing to GTFO
Jenny0406 chapter 15 . 11/29
poor Antonin
Jenny0406 chapter 14 . 11/29
oh shit.
Lindsey2028 chapter 43 . 10/11
I’m reading The Silver Mage’s Captive on AO3 now,since you’ve deactivated the comments (which after reading your A/N I understand) I wanted to come comment here.
I’m almost half way through it. I really like reading the alternative version where she’s helping the resistance (or as best she can- they just raided the Umbridge prison).
It is my first Lucius/Hermione story and TBH I’ve shied away from those before. But you have a way of making me believe in the most unbelievable characters. The jury is still out on this one but your writing is tremendous as always.

PS. I applaud you for not posting Trigger warnings.
Life doesn’t come with TW’s, real books don’t come with them.
Lindsey2028 chapter 43 . 10/10
I
Great story! I loved it
Lindsey2028 chapter 27 . 10/9
I Knew it!
Lindsey2028 chapter 13 . 10/9
Hmm. I would have sworn that Argos was actually Rodolphus in animagus form, you’ve done that several times before. But it sounds like they e been in each other’s presence in front of Rabby so I guess they are separate entities.. not sure I believe it but we’ll see
That was so wonderful I had to just race right through it! You are so talented and I’m grateful you’ve shared your writing with all of us. Thank you for giving them their HEA. 3
Oh. My. God. What a twist! Holy cow! I am so shocked and just wow. I legit had to set my phone down to catch my breath. Shit! So good!
Noemiem chapter 25 . 10/4
I love this careful Thorfinn :)
Fanficfan826 chapter 42 . 10/3
This is probably the 5th time I’ve read this story. I’m
still struck by what an incredible author you are. I can not believe you don’t do this for money!
Thank you so much for giving us so much of your time and talent for free. You breathe new life into characters that we already love so much!
Noemiem chapter 14 . 10/3
Okay, this was shocking ending of chapter. No Antonin? :D
I really enjoy your story. Cant wait to read on.
elizabeth.rose19741 chapter 1 . 9/29
voicesofmelodies... she took it down a long time ago. she was getting a lot of backlash for it (people are assholes...I don't know why)
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »