Reviews for The Dark Mage's Captive
SohoDoll chapter 42 . 10/19
This story was my companion for a week, I couldn’t put it down. It’s well written, with a great plot and characters that elicited very strong feelings (I hated on Thorfinn something fierce and repeatedly questioned my sanity for being so enamoured with Antonin in despite of his sins and inability to protect his witch). Thank you for turning the spotlight on this rather obscure character, in a truly irresistible, unforgettable portrayal of Antonin Dolohov.
Canimal chapter 1 . 8/27
***IF YOU ARE ONLY HERE TO COMMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMMENT ON THE SILVER MAGE’S CAPTIVE ON AO3***

Don’t.

Just don’t. I don’t care. Not a single bit. I cannot express in words in any language how much I loathe and despise that story, how much I wish it didn’t exist, and how much I just DO NOT CARE if you like that story or not. Just stop.

You are just being obnoxious and frustrating. Please stop. Please let me move on (because I can’t even delete it without being bombarded with readers demanding a copy). Read something else. Anything else. I don’t even care if you never read anything I write again because you think I’m rude. I’m so done with hearing about this story and the actual personal attacks that I’ve endured because of a stupid, ridiculous story I wrote SEVEN YEARS ago.
Conspurgatory chapter 43 . 7/28
Thank you for writing this story. I binged it in a couple days because I could not stop. I belive I read this story and the other one a few years ago. It was good to re read. I plan to read a few more of your title. Thanks again.
missmaevergaraone chapter 43 . 6/13
Wow! What a roller coaster ride. Thank you for taking the time to share this story!
Khatanou chapter 16 . 6/9
okay, this story is AMAZING! that's professional writing here!
rgay3568 chapter 43 . 5/18
This story was fantastic! But most of yours are. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. You truly have a gift.
Amber Bellum chapter 43 . 4/17
Loved it! You always make me feel so many things while reading your fics.
Tallulah-does-the-hula chapter 43 . 3/19
This was such a roller coaster of emotion, I absolutely loved every minute of it!
liasora chapter 23 . 2/21
Hermione sounds a bit hypocrite and utterly naive here. "Barbaric curses"? I can't imagine she kept this mindset when the other side of the war would commit worse things. I truly tried to read this story in full, truly I did. But there are so many inconsistencies about her mindset that is just simply no longer the Hermione Granger that I know. Though the plot line is interesting, I can't find fault on the meaning of the story and the sort of redemption of a dark wizard? Though the tag should be changed about OC, since her traits are a bit OCish
Casey Picard chapter 43 . 1/13
This was a Joy to read. I’m not one to comment on stories even when I like them but I definitely enjoyed this one. Thank you!
AkikoFuwa chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
I'm gonna do y'all a huge favor. Re-cast Dolohov as Ben Barnes and enjoy.
Jenny0406 chapter 43 . 12/3/2021
Yes, all the babies! A happy Antonin is all I wanted!
MissMrdel chapter 43 . 12/1/2021
I love both of your Mage's Captives(so happy that you added it to AO3, I had reread it on google doc a few months ago) but this is my favorite. Truly amazing antonime and a HEA story to boot.
Jenny0406 chapter 28 . 11/30/2021
Poor Antonin, I hope he gets his head out of his ass soon, talk about needing to GTFO
Jenny0406 chapter 15 . 11/29/2021