Reviews for The Dark Mage's Captive
annapsarudaki chapter 17 . 10/12
Oh-oh! I hope she gets punished. Wow! The way the two stories run parallel to each other is amazing!
Respect! Only someone very talented can do that!
annapsarudaki chapter 15 . 10/12
Oh no! And they were finally ready to sleep together.. I didn't see that coming.
Lucius is fucking his goddaughter? God, that is disgusting! I hope she's someone else polyjuiced as Isla.
DramFan chapter 43 . 10/11
I absolutely fell in love with this story and it's for sure on my top faviroites list! What am I supposed to do with my life now that it's over!? ***sigh*** Thank you for sharing :)
DramFan chapter 38 . 10/11
Holy hell! Fantastic!
annapsarudaki chapter 10 . 10/11
Ugh, please tell me Lucius is NOT in a relationship with his goddaughter!
I know they're not related, but to be her godfather he knows her since birth.
Anyway, great story and I love how it interlaps with the plot in The Silver Mage's Captive!
DramFan chapter 27 . 10/10
Slightly overweight! I'm dying! Lmao
annapsarudaki chapter 7 . 10/9
Aww so sweet! I so needed this after reading The Silver Mage's Captive!
It was a wonderful story and I was hppy she ended up with Lucius, but couldn't stop wondering what if it had been Antonin.
artisticbum chapter 14 . 10/8
wait...w...t...f...! EPIC PLOT TWIST like a mother fucker hahahahahah
Dun dun duuuuunnnn.
lunarwhy chapter 43 . 10/4
I can say without a doubt that this has become one of my favourite stories not just in the realm of hermione x death eater but all of the HP fic verse! I'm so thankful that you shared your brilliant world with us all and would like to formally blame you from taking my life away for the past 43 chapters! I look forward to all and anything you have written thus far and in full support of your future projects!
lunarwhy chapter 42 . 10/4
I'm going to punch Antonin if he doesn't get his shit together
lunarwhy chapter 41 . 10/4
Big dumb, dumb Antonin!
lunarwhy chapter 38 . 10/4
Serves him fucking right that asshole. Good riddance!
lunarwhy chapter 27 . 10/4
LOL I find it absolutely hilarious but not unexpected that Lestrange is overweight after all this time! I’m hoping it was him that placed the tracking charm on Hermione and that’s how he finds her every time but that doesn’t explain how Nott found her? Hmm! Maybe Voldy places it on her? But that wouldn’t make sense either. Curiouser and curiouser
lunarwhy chapter 26 . 10/4
! Ready to see if Argos the dog is really Lestrange the Animagus!
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »