Reviews for The Dark Mage's Captive
Reading In Moonlight chapter 18 . 7/12
I wonder how what is left form Riddle would have reacted had Umbridge gone to him with her concerns. Is Antonin really right in thinking that because he was faithful for thirty years, the Mad Lord would trust him? I guess we'll never know. And we still don't know why he gave Hermione to Antonin by the way...

I guess I should maybe be suprised at Hermione's actions in this chapter, but it actually fits with the character. She did grow into a healthy shade of grey with the war, her fleeing and then living surrounded by Death Eaters... However, thanksfully, Antonin is the most likely to slip into the other side of the war, thanks to a certain Mad Lord not offering a very stable ground!

On an other note, to reply to your PM:
I was really surprised and really pleased when I recieved an e-mail telling me you answered my review! I really wasn't expecting it. It made me very happy, probably close to how much you must be pleased to know people enjoy your story. You thanked me for taking the time to review, and I thank you for taking the time to answer. All my best wishes in getting back your motivation to write! If I have been be it only a small stone on the path to make you come back to writing, I can only be pleased. Just knowing I could make you happy simply by taking the time to express my thoughts about a story I love is an amazing feeling!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 17 . 7/12
Have they never heard that communication is the cornerstone of a working relationship? I am at the beginning of the chapter, and can't help but feel annoyed at the two. I want them back together! Which again proves how much this stiry is amazing for me to feel involved in it.

By the way, I have read from several authors that they hate recieving reviews on every single chapters of their story once they finished writing them as it makes them drown under notifications, but now that I read your profile, I wonder if I shouldn't actually let myself write more of what I think about all the stories, for all authors who actually want to keep getting feedback to knwo that their story are being enjoyed. And it is not like the notifications will be a problem if no-one ever reads them... It is really unfortunate how a few readers can make authors lose their want to write, tarnishing the healthy exchange of a passionate author with a thankful awed reader.

And sorry for the rant, even if I am probably ranting in the emptiness, I am just so saddened at the idea of all wonderful authors who wont share anymore story and most importantly be hurt because of idiots. That's probably why I never gathered the courage to share any of my stories... And I cant help but me amazed at all who can stand despite the insecurity sharing their writing can give. And thank you so much for this story, and the one with Rodolphus, and probably all the other which I will probably love once I read them. Thank you even for the beginning of Fenrir's story. I know I would have loved to read it. But even I cant do as I would wish to, I can still spend a good evening making up the rest for myself.

I hope you will one day come back to writing! If you do, I'll certainly do my best to be there to support you.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 16 . 7/12
Haha! I knew it! What a strange dog, isn't he?
Reading In Moonlight chapter 14 . 7/12
I just stoped reading chapter 15 to go back to the previous chapter. How the hell did I manage to miss the last very very obvious hints that something was absolutely wrong? It clearly shows I'm not very good at picturing things in my head, that I can't recognize characters through theur physical description, even if it is obvious! I'm quite annoyed at myself for missing it. Though it did add a lot of tention before the actual dread.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 15 . 7/12
Oh no! I'm at the middle of the chapter, when Alecto speaks with Antonin, and I am already very scared!

Just how much I shudder as I make up conclusions from all hints you gave shows how much this story is amazing: it really makes me feel for the characters and the events. Not only that, but it seems very weel constructed, with many little clues that grow with time until the push forward a revelation or a new event. Well, just to say, I really love this fanfic!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 15 . 7/12
Definitely Reina in Polyjuice then! I wonder if Rabastan fell in love with her or her appearance. If he really loves her, he is going to have trouble getting to her with Lucius and then probably Thorfinn protectibg her!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 14 . 7/12
I would rather say it smells like Amortentia xD
Reading In Moonlight chapter 13 . 7/12
Oh... I'm disapointed, I really thought Argos was Rodolphus! Well, doesn't really matter I guess. It is still very cute, if I can say so, this way.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 12 . 7/12
Darkened fur on the left front leg? Definitely Rodolphus then! I wonder if you wrote this story before or after A Simple Man. Either way, I love the presence of Argos here!
Reading In Moonlight chapter 10 . 7/12
Is Isla a polyjuiced Reina? I wonder, I wonder...

I really enjoy reading this story by the way. I know you probably never will read this since you decided to stop writing fanfiction according to your profile, or at least what I understood from it, but all your stories I read I absolutely loved. You write beautifully, and I love how your characters are real and flawed, and feel so real and lovable. I especially love how I can"t help but like your Rabastan even if he is described as quite a despicable man I would never want to meet.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 6 . 7/12
I can't help but wonder if Argos is Rodolphus Lestrange hidding in his Animagus form xD
Hails.the.Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm reading this again for the 3rd time now. It's still just as great as I remember!
Atrumnex chapter 43 . 6/24
this fic was so good. slowly reading all your fics. will be back to read again when I forget details
Atrumnex chapter 43 . 6/24
Atrumnex chapter 38 . 6/23
when I read your fics. your Rabbie reminds me of Walton Goggins. he would be perfect XD
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »