Reviews for A Few Leaves In The Forest
Karri chapter 4 . 5/23/2004
LOL! Very good, Jay! My imagination has always done it that way as well - having Legolas's count much higher, but having him let Gimli win the game. (Which would be why I found the count in the TTEE irksome, but oh well, it was worth the extra Orli scene.) Great job!
Flashgriffin chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
Good. Haldir shouldn't have beem there in the first place, and you messed up the best line in the movie. You know what I mean. Tis good.
kingmaker chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Glad someone has the guts to let Haldir live (though at least PJ didn't kill him with a hyen... ah, I mean, warg).
Eowyn chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
YAY! ! ! He lives! Hehehe, yes if PJ can take that liberty then there's no reason why you can't. Astonishing story. I love it. Please continue soon. _~
Red Demon chapter 3 . 6/18/2003
I like it. Too bad PJ didn't think of that. It would have looked good in the film.
Firnsarnien chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
Oh yeah! You go! Although I absolutely loved T, I was also horrified that PJ killed Haldir! *sob* That was simply, UNACCEPTABLE! So nice to see a fic that took care of the little "boo boo"! ;) Great job.
PokethePenguin chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
You can't end it there.

pLEAsE U HAVE TO CARRY ON soon

this story is so good.

please don't let that be the last chapter
Faerfaen chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Aye! I hated when Haldir died! That was the worst part of the movie. Nearly had me crying!

*~* Dy *~*
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 3 . 3/8/2003
A very exciting and well-written story - and thanks for making Haldir, whom PJ slew for no obvious reason, live again! ;-)
fymhrisfawryahoo.co.uk chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
Wow, that's how it should have been! Thanks for making it work, even movie-verse!
fymhrisfawryahoo.co.uk chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
Hi,

I'm afraid I am one of those bastards that read and read and never write a story - maybe in the future I'll have some time (and COURAGE) to venture into fanfic myself.

Now to your 'Leaves In The Forest'.

This is wonderful. I love in-character and in-canon (either books or movie) stories that are well written - and your story has it all. It is a delight to read, especially with such accurate orthography it is very soothing to the eye ;o) [I found, however a (typing?) mistake here: "Aragorn reached for the scabbard to sheath Andúril" - I believe it should read 'sheathe'. This is, however, the ONLY thing I've stumbled over so I thought I mention it in an aside.]

I will now go on to chapter three, and I'm sure I'll love this one, too.

Please keep up writing!

Cheers,

an admirer from Germany
reginabean chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
yay! I like your version better! write more!

hehehe :)
sparkle chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
YAY! HE'S ALIVE!
Jedi Honor Bound Ninja chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
YOU ROCK!

omg! lol im so happy you keep Haldir alive!

I want a tee now that says in big bold letters on the front "HALDIR LIVES" lmao!

Pllllease write more (unless you hadnt planned on writing more) its very good!

-Insane Muse
Jedi Honor Bound Ninja chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
Heheh, Gets better and better.

Again I love how Gimli didn't Know Legolas was prince of Mirkwood. Thats something you wouldnt expect, i really really like that touch.

-Insane Muse