Reviews for Moments of Idiocy
cysvital chapter 1 . 6/27/2020
I know this is old and Hou will probably not going to see it, but I loved this story and it's such a shame it's the only thing you wrote for Mondler. I wish there were more of your stories in this Fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Really well written and good account of Chandler's idiocy but in the end he got and kept his girl. You should have gotten more reviews. very well done
simplymondler chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Awww, I really enjoyed this. It was such a good set up. It was lovely to read snippets throughout the series and the different stages of their relationship. It was really well written and I loved the ending. So cute! I look forward to reading more from you :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
That was so incredible! I loved all these little snippets, it was so thoughtfully executed. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it!
Singmyangel chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This was soooo darling! Ahg I loved it! Oh I hope you'll be writing more in the future!
matteney chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! What a wonderful piece! I love that all of it was written from Chandler's POV and I think you really nailed it. Especially the self-depricating thoughts. And the ending worked so so well, that was fantastic! Goes on my favourite list! :)
Babatomyfriends chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I really like it, great job you've done here with listing all of Chandler's screw-ups! I sort of miss the 'babyfever' thing shortly after their coming out, but I think you really got all the ones that really matter! It's well-written too, and I absolutely adore the conclusion 'But he was her idiot'. So true! :-)