Reviews for Don't We Love Them?
And a Pickle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
So funny yet quite true. just how fanfics are really
StarFreak15 chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Haha that was good! LOL i've never read a parody that actually is compeling enough to make me read it till the end, but this one did! It was very good, and you made it really funny when you were arguing with Mark, Steve, Amanda, and Jesse..just sayin, if you write any other parodys, i would read them :)
Jesse'sBIGGESTFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
LOL! LOL! This was a hilarious story, especially correcting 'knife' and 'pen' being switched back and forth. I know that made absolutely no sense at all. That's what makes me me! By the way, as soon as I figure out how to, I might be posting some of my stories on here. If anyone knows how to post stories on here, PLEASE review this story and tell me how to. PLEASE! I loved the story. Please keep writing! (By the way, nice job on giving an explanation on why Jesse is always the one to cheat death.)
~Jesse'sBIGGEST!Fan
iwuvjessetravis chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
That was great! It kept me laughing the whole time I was reading it! Jesse is so adorible! :D
Sorry just had to add that lol! Anyway keep writing about Je-I mean DM! ;D Your good!
iwuvjessetravis
adsh chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
cute and different...I've seen parody's like that for other shows...its a nice change of pace from the normal H/C and angst out there!
ACME-Rian chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I love it!You know,a weird idea popped in my head tonight while listening to the radio.

*laughs evilly*Let me give this a shot!
Vicky4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
hey Geo...you really made me laugh! not sure why it took me so long to find it and read it, but it was really great. Will have to look out for those guys next time I do some of my writing lol!

Keep it up!

Love,

Vicky
Numpty chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I thought this was hilarious, you had me in stitches! You are absolutely right about Jesse by the way! You totally just wanna hug him!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Very Good! I laughed all the way through!
Jeansgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
God, this was great! You really made me laugh out loud with this one! :-)
Erin chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
That was fun. Keep up the fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
amusing - yes - but you really should pay attention to grammar and spelling - then it would be even better.
Brain chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
See, what did I tell you? Huh? Theyre all LOVING it! Just like me! And Im sooooooo jealous! (Arent we all?) Youve really done it this time, kiddo!

Cant tell how much I LOVE this! Grin! Double-GRIN! Queen of YEAH, you are! Double-YEAH!

Oh, by the way, thanks so much for mentioning my Harveys. Grin. Im glad they turned out to be usefull for more than momentary entertainment ... Grin!

Excellent work here, kiddo! (My, my ... Neid! Neid! Neid!)
Timmy chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Hi Geo,

As usual you triffst den Nagel auf den Kopf! lol, whatever this is in English. I haven't written any fanfiction myself but I think that's quite to the point what you're writing here.

Sandra
C. Topper Preston chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
LOL! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life! I'm glad to see that Lyssa isn't the only one that talks to them when they aren't really there...now I know she isn't the only crazy writer out there. Good job though!