Reviews for Love Thy Neighbour
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2019
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!
IT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
FoxAndMonk chapter 12 . 5/25/2019
I would also be more afraid of Snape, seeing as he can be on land or see.
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 4/6/2019
If anyone complains hat your food poisoning scenario is incorrect...nope! Spot on! My son got food poisoning at Disneyland...almost scary how close you were to what happened, and how long it took to get through it. We had to fight his grandmother who kept wanting to give him pepto-bismol to make him feel better. Yet the contraindications said ‘no’ in no uncertain terms. So we just had to ride it out. And he lost a lot of weight he couldn’t afford to lose. The only benefit was that we got wheelchairs and quick access to a lot of rides as he was recovering his strength . But what you wrote was scarily accurate.
tahliesque chapter 12 . 2/14/2019
SNAPE AND HARRY BONDING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Futureauthor0152 chapter 23 . 1/31/2019
I absolutely loved this! It is currently my favourite fanfic ever and I have even started rereading it (I only finished the first read a couple days ago!)
Myriadelle chapter 22 . 9/14/2018
Thank you for the story ! Though Harry being this affraid of the water seems a bit far fetched because of the nature of the second task. But well... it's fanfiction ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2018
Tha
aemilyl24 chapter 23 . 8/29/2018
Great story! I loved it.
PurplePencilWriter chapter 23 . 8/21/2018
So I've been reading this story to my mom out loud. And she says she's enjoyed it and thank you and made her happy she said.
bookworm chapter 23 . 8/13/2018
totally amazing!
BlueMoon007 chapter 23 . 7/27/2018
Wonderful. I absolutely loved every chapter.
gleefanforever09 chapter 23 . 7/19/2018
love it please write more
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2018
Very good. And I like that there are only light cuss words