Reviews for No Merit of my Own I Claim
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. I hope things get better for you, and maybe find your way to back to this story, or others, in the future, but if not I still hope you do well, and that things get better for you in the future.
mrsalh32611 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
So sorry to hear about the death... my thoughts are with you and your family right now... don't worry about the story... true fans will wait for inspiration to strike again... I will keep this in my follow list and be awaiting an update when it is right for you... if you need help or just someone the chat with, pm me
anja.quickert.9 chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
:-)
sydcasy chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Loved the update, can't wait for more!
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Bit of a slow chapter, but still very enjoyable. Nice description of the damage done to Ray's floor though. That's a LOT of work that needs to be done.
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Excellent chapter, as always. I really don't know what Thea's got in her mind other than she wants Oliver to be happy, be whole, and she likes Felicity and thinks that will work out. Or, she simply has a mischievous side. Or both.

And Diggle, rebuilding that relationship will be slow going. But if Felicity can forgive Oliver Diggle will be able to eventually.

also, the end bit, Oliver vs technology, he may not have been on the island ALL of those years he was gone, but he was isolated enough for him to be away from many technological advances.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
This is fabulous!
Krissie xx
bayanbasri chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I like how your handling Oliver and Dig resolving their issues. They have a strong bond, but it's still a step by step. Good work.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
:D:D:D:D:D Loved it, can't wait for more Olicity scenes as well as Oliver/Digg scene after their return!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Again, I love your characterizations of Oliver and Felicity, and can't wait to see you work with everyone else. Nice start for this sequel, looks like things are gonna be big for everyone.