Reviews for Hers
love it!
LissaDream chapter 1 . 6/15
I liked it!
Myracle-Wryter chapter 2 . 5/3
It was an odd ficlet, but it was adorable and Sweet. LOL
braye27 chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Well I'm glad Severus got that sorted out! I knew there had to be a somewhat rational explanation by Severus in there somewhere.

Well done.
Beth
braye27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Omg! Is Severus doing for Lucius what I think he is doing? If that's the case, then how will Hermione take this revelation? Now. Right NOW I have to go to the next chapter.

Beth
crankypants16 chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
love this, of course
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Soooo hot.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
I really liked it. Not usually into guy on guy action but it worked. I love your tags, such awordsmith you are.
Darque Hart chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
'Epic mass' - I like that term. This was just enough to whet the appetite; from the tease and HG's heartbreak in ch 1 to the hint of make-up sex in ch 2. Oh but for all that could have been said in between! Enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Hot then sweet, got to love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Nice and wicked! Thanks! Please update the Ribboned Witch... Pretty please, with sugar on top! (You have the cherry already, ready to pop!). And whipped cream, and hot fudge, and sprinkles. I'd promise you anything, I adore that story so so much! Please, my SS/HG goddess, I adore you, please.
rosered775 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Loved this! 3 It's fantastic!
Blue night fairy chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Nice short story!
rookseer chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
I know you only intended this to be a short one...but you have potential to expand this. Could do a prequel. ...how and why they had to pair up.
Banglabou chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Very sweet ending! Severus and Lucius are absolutely NOT my OTP, but you wrote it well, and now I'm happy with some beautiful HEA fluff. Thank you! Hope you're distracted from demon research again very soon. :)