Reviews for I Can't Fight It
harmandeepkaler14 chapter 3 . 1/19
plzzzz update...
sterolineotp chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Please update I know it’s been a long time since updated but please do.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Love it. You Should consider finishing this!
courage n kindness chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Aww love this fic too pls continue this aswell live the plot
Xoxo chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
When will you update ?
Crazychicke chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
I love how you have them watching friends together... the parallels are so so alike... The Ross mention was interesting, I like that you made it work - because I really hate Ross hahah I wanted Rachel with Joey at the end of friends, and yes, Ross is whiney! And possessive, and my least favourite! Moving on, if Elena is Rachel - I hope, Tyler is Joey :P I love the sequence of events here - how she teases Stefan and they roll off the couch, and then how they're honest with each other, and I'm dying with the lines -"Because Elena is Rachel." & "Because you're Monica..." This was just one of the sweetest SC fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for this. I do feel sorry for Tyler though.
Crazychicke chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Aww Forwood, I ship them amongst all my other ships... I can see this is going to be an angsty/sad journey already for them. Tell me Tylena end up together? I like how Bonnie & Matt are there too. Stefan offered to take a drunk Matt home EXCUSE YOU (BROTP FEELS). I love seeing Stefan laughing so much - it's a nice change from his usual broody self. Stefan's right, Caroline IS Monica, and Stefan IS Chandler :P Their connection is so great, I love how they got on instantly in your fic and felt at home in each other's arms & that LIZ FOUND THEM (this is just like Michael x Maria! except happier circumstances). I wonder if Liz will react the same as Mrs DeLuca?
Crazychicke chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This was so fluffy and cute! I love the Tylena brotp, and the fact that SC decided to grocery shop together, and almost kissed - DORKS. I really liked the banter between them. Oh, no, what will happen next? How awkward? Can't wait to find out! (Also thanks for the Tyler/Stefan angst) :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Plz update soon, I love where this is going and was that figure crying : Elena