Reviews for Until The Last Light Dies
You are amazing. Seriously. I love your writing in all your fics, they are all so addicting and well done! I just reread the prequel light to dark dark to light (I think k that's the name?) And this and it would be so awesome if you considered adding on to this. You write Julian better than anyone else that I've seen and he is a tough one to nail down, so bravo!
bellamygirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This sounds great! I do hope you'll write more!
violetkitty chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
But... I WANT MORRRRRRE!
Wings24 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This is great so far! I'm really excited to see how it goes! :) Also, just guessing here, but is Jenny pregnant?
Emily chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Love all those events turn out smooth and naturally, can't wait for next chapter
SarahLGollum chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Hi! I'm a terrible reviewer, but I just finished your other story, and then this one. Please keep going. I wanna know what happens! I've enjoyed every single thing I've read thus far!
The Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
YAY! I've been dying for the Sequel!

I am super excited for the prospect of another dangerous game between Jenny and the Shadow Men (or Women) and this will definitely be interesting to see Julian a part of the mix.

As far as Jenny becoming ill, I keep thinking she's pregnant, which if that's the case, that would be different to see since not a lot of authors that I've read (with the exception of one) have written a Shadow Men baby.

I love seeing Julian's overly concerned side for Jenny and his extreme protectiveness, and his pure jealousy! These two are just so chaotic, I love it! More, please! (And I can't wait for the updates for your other stories!)
OfPaintAndOil chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Ohhh . . . YEESSS.

Why are you so perfect at writing Julian and Jenny interaction? Like, seriously. I could honestly read about nothing but Jenny and Julian and them playing in a freakin' stream or playing a game together and I would be completely happy. You don't even need a freakin' plot - just write Jenny and Julian time. ;P

Anyways . . . Obviously I love this. That's not even a question at this point. I'm kind of hoping that this new game with Hel doesn't involve Jenny's friends though. It would be interesting just to see Julian and Jenny play against Hel.

Also, when Jenny threw up, my first thought was that she's pregnant, but I'm really hoping that's not the case. I would much rather have Jenny be getting some crazy illness because she's spending so much time between worlds and she's only human. That little reference Jenny made at the beginning about how she was wondering what spending all that time there was doing to her was clever, too.

And I have no idea how you have time to write this story, Jenny the ShadowMan Hunter, 12 Years Ago, AND work on getting your book published. That's insane. But, I have to say, that if I had to pick which story I want you to update more often on, it would probably be Jenny the ShadowMan Hunter. 12 Years Ago is really close behind, but Jenny as a true fighter is just so, so appealing in Jenny the ShadowMan Hunter. Jeez.

So. I will be here. Re-reading your stories until you update again. In my little reading nook. Don't let all these projects suffocate you. ;P