Reviews for Gliding Through the Mist
Elvish Hobbit chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Oh, my! I just got to finish this story and I'm as stunned as reading your other works.
I'm aware of CID and its plot but never came across Blacklist, but this story did seem familiar. Freddy, always a comic relief in the show, was real treat over here. The coldness of his heart was wonderfully described.
And, yeah Rocky was awesome. Is he a character in Blacklist or was he your own creation? Do let me know please.

Quite strange that despite not having any idea of plot I was captivated from the first sentence to the last one. All I can say is WOW, and all its plural numbers to multiplied by various ones. Haha.

Keep writing! :)
Crazy-M.D's chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
First of all as always it's really good to read something from you! My god I miss your stories every moment almost!
Coming to story,
It's one of most intriguing stories I have read in recent past...
This one is unique, like all your other fics but still this one has a special charm to it...
And that charm is FREDDY sirs new PERSONALITY... Or his inner dark side..
I absolutely loved reading it!
And moreover your intro to blacklist people you have included made me more attracted to story!
This is something pure BRILLIANT yaar...
AND that twist that rocky was actually attracted to Freddy sir!
My god...you are a killer lady!
Well I have watched a bit of mentalist but not whole so I am not aware abt that serial killer...would love to look deeper in that.
Thank you so much yaar for this story...
And yes IT indeed is a WELL DESERVED WIN!
congrats for that too!
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Good Job! I absolutely have no clue about the series 'The Blacklist' Yet I enjoyed reading your story... Every CID story has either Daya or Abhijeet playing an important role but in this one it felt amazing to read Freddy's new side... I don't know when his character will grow in the reel world... I hope to see this Freddy soon in CID. But i thoroughly enjoyed your story... After reading this and the story posted by 'Symbol of Faith' I've really started getting fond of Crossovers!
The Symbol of Faith chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Great story!
I was going through he crossover archive when I saw it... though I have no clue about thr Blacklist story line...the way you have described it is awesome!
So many people overlook Freddy, not seeing what a brilliant detective he is.

I have totally enjoyed that scene with Rocky - "You have been my obsession".
I guess it might have facinated him as Freddy was like a wild card, joking and laughing one moment, and becoming serious when involved in a case.

And that punch Freddy gave him! It was well deserved! Rocky was a disease - like cancer, destroying them from within...you have written it very well.

And the way freddy stopped himself from killing him in revenge...such a perfect potrayal of his character! An emotional story with revenge and justice in it...

And not only this, but every story of yours somehow finds itself into my list of favourites! :):) Loved it!
Metallic Mist chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Hey! I'm so very sorry for the late review! My school just started and I've been buried under a pile of assignments and stuff! But, back to business. THIS WAS AMAZING! I'm not really in the Blacklist fandom, (I've heard about it in passing and I'm familiar with some of the characters, but nothing regular), but I could still keep up with the plot and the story. It was VERY WELL WRITTEN (which I did specify was a requirement, so I'm glad the first entry is so bloody good). But over all, I Loved it! Especially Rocky and Freddy's scene, which was well executed and fit the plot perfectly! Thanks so much for participating! :)
Uniqueisme06 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Amazing...just amazing...everything abt the story was just very very good...all the best...keep writing...byeee..