Reviews for PPGD: The Chronometal Wars
MetallicalyLove chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Bravo! Another job well done!
Tziput13 chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
This is an extremely creative story. I find it hard to believe you have managed to imagine all these future events based only on the first six chapters of PPGD. The story was enthralling, and there were more than one plot twist that kept my interest alive, leaving alone all the information that concerned the Chronometals (I was eager to know more about them and what kind of things they were), and the reasons why the characters did what they did, be they PPGD or completely new ones (the evolution of Barasia was something I especially liked for example).
When I finished reading chapter ten, I was left with more than one question... but I think that those will find an answer as soon as you'll begin publishing the other stories you've written, namely the First War and the Second War, as I'd really like to understand what happened during those events without the time-travel point of view.
Now that I think about it, here's a question concerning the plot of this story in particular: the Second War was definitely changed in its outcome by the heroes, but what about the first one? If I understood correctly, it was one of the few events that did not change between the old timeline (the one where the world becomes a wasteland and where the first chapter takes place) and the new one (the one that eventually brings to the sequel). Is that it, or did I miss something?
In any case; I've already read the sub-chapters (the Bubbles one got me in the heart) and the alternate final after finishing the main story, and by now I'm also following the Chronometal Panic (seems like a different type of story from this one, but interesting nonetheless).

Hoping to see more from this chronology you made, keep up the good work... even if it's a work of transferring XD
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
you should do the short stories