Reviews for That's Why They Call Him Fluffy
Honestly one of the worst stories I have ever read.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Tigerlillyth chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
ahhhhhhh Ma'am you made my day. I've been searching the archives for some good sesshrin fics, but unfortunately I stumbled upon many of those aforementioned "She's grown up now so he falls in love with her but won't accept it yada yada" so I was fearing my brain would leak out if I tilted my head too much, but then I found this story, and well. the alphabet only has 26 letters and I don't think they're enough to describe how much this has made me smile, laugh, smirk and otherwise made my face grimace in many unknown ways. I love how you've sort of built up a family with this story, with many many insiders (No, not that finger) and I hope you use that wonderful talent of yours to create many more such loveable idiosyncrasies. I loved this story mate, keep it going and I'll be so looking forward to the new chapters of these 3
welliegirl16 chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
this was HILARIOUS! well done!
SKYSPRITE chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
The grammar is weird and most of the time incorrect. Also, the fourth wall is broken a little too much for comfort.

This could use a crack warning in the summery, but since this was written so long ago it's probably a moot point.

A lot of people like this story, most because they find it amusing, I guess I just wasn't one of them. Whatever the case, you have succeeded writing a story that people like, congratulations.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
these: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Lol
Very funny
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
So is this done? i hope not. I hope where ever you are you are happy. Not in a mean way! i just mean that you haven't undated in a while so i guess that means you got a real life (or possibly have been sent to a place for crazy people) either way i hope that where ever you are you are in a wonderfully happy place.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Can I live in that village?
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
You know this was amazing but then you put

"YOU STUPID GOOD-FOR-NOTHING! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MASTER! HE'S NOT SICK, HE'S DYING! OUT OF MY WAY"

You killed me with that.
Qveen Dree chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
lol i loved it
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
yo! :D awesome story!

...wait, that was 2 abrupt an intro... whoops. '-_- oh well, 2 late now...

anyways, so i followed a link on deviantart 2 this story, and i have 2 say, its pretty freaking hilarious. but i was horrified/shocked/confused/upset/whatever other words apply when i saw that u havent updated this story since 2005! XO what the heck?!

...anyway, please, please, PLEASE update again soon. its way 2 good 2 just leave there! :O
ItsSarcasmIdiots chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Totally Awesome chapter i love Haru. He might actually out do the real sesshomaru.
Lyell chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! It's been 7 YEARS! At lease tell us if you're still interested in Inuyasha...!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 3 . 4/24/2012