Reviews for That's Why They Call Him Fluffy
welliegirl16 chapter 20 . 4/7
this was HILARIOUS! well done!
SKYSPRITE chapter 3 . 2/15
The grammar is weird and most of the time incorrect. Also, the fourth wall is broken a little too much for comfort.

This could use a crack warning in the summery, but since this was written so long ago it's probably a moot point.

A lot of people like this story, most because they find it amusing, I guess I just wasn't one of them. Whatever the case, you have succeeded writing a story that people like, congratulations.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
these: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Lol
Very funny
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
So is this done? i hope not. I hope where ever you are you are happy. Not in a mean way! i just mean that you haven't undated in a while so i guess that means you got a real life (or possibly have been sent to a place for crazy people) either way i hope that where ever you are you are in a wonderfully happy place.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Can I live in that village?
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
You know this was amazing but then you put

"YOU STUPID GOOD-FOR-NOTHING! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MASTER! HE'S NOT SICK, HE'S DYING! OUT OF MY WAY"

You killed me with that.
Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
lol i loved it
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
yo! :D awesome story!

...wait, that was 2 abrupt an intro... whoops. '-_- oh well, 2 late now...

anyways, so i followed a link on deviantart 2 this story, and i have 2 say, its pretty freaking hilarious. but i was horrified/shocked/confused/upset/whatever other words apply when i saw that u havent updated this story since 2005! XO what the heck?!

...anyway, please, please, PLEASE update again soon. its way 2 good 2 just leave there! :O
ItsSarcasmIdiots chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Totally Awesome chapter i love Haru. He might actually out do the real sesshomaru.
Lyell chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! It's been 7 YEARS! At lease tell us if you're still interested in Inuyasha...!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Wow very amusing lmao :D
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
"I take it you do not want breakfast then." very clever lol and very amusing :)
iamzerogravity chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
by the way..will there be more TWTCHF chapters?
iamzerogravity chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
loved it!loved the whole thing!love them all, except for jaken..he's super annoying.i wish he'd get a life so he won't keep interfering with the romantic scenes..i also wish the two lovebirds (if they'd appreciate being called that)would kiss more..kyuuuuu!

i love you!that means i love how you put it all together..you inspired me to write a sesshyxrin story..although that may be a more serious and more adult-themed story..please read it when i'm done..!thanks!