Reviews for Breaking News
degfas chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Really enjoyed these two stories. Hope you follow through and post the third. I can see where you have a lot of opportunities to post short stories with this story line and characters. Don't know if you thought about it but I wouldn't be surprised to see the next story cover Veronica's assault. (Could Duncan somehow been involved in that one?) Or maybe Piz makes another appearance. Loved the Dick/Cassidy/Mac tie in. Hope you will update one of your stories soon. Great writing. Great character development.
ForgeK chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Love this! Cant wsit for part 3
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Love this series and hope there is still more to come.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Loved this. I hope you come back. Its been a year!
jcampbell943 chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
Was that goal supposed to be Thanksgiving of 2016 it Thanksgiving of 2017? Either way I can't wait to read it. I hoped we'd see a glimpse of the Mars family.
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
i love it
Dottie chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
OK, where can I go and bother you to post the epilogue as well as a new part of this exceptional, wonderful, unique and great story? Coz I will be there asap :)
And ooh yes...this was great as well!
spk chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
Good job...especially with keeping us on our toes wondering what was going to happen next. Can't wait for the 3rd part. I am a little confused though...your note says that you have an epilogue for this story that you will post when part 3 is ready, but the story is marked as complete? :)
Mischief101 chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
When will part 3 start being posted? I've really enjoyed this series and want to read the conclusion . I like the idea of Veronica and Logan not meeting until they're older. Please post the rest soon.
moosa chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Great story!
msmaj chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
I love this story so much. Holy hell, I need to find me a wine cellar, and a hunky florist to have my way with. Can't wait for more, I'm so intrigued to see where it goes!
vecabd chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Yeayyyy there's more to come ! ** doing the happy dancing ** :)
Great update. It was so funny how Logan behave in the cellar. I like this light headed version of Logan. I mean he was worried for Veronica's safety but he kept calm and look for wine LOL LOL ! and stole some cubans also LOL LOL ! Love him.
Really great update, the Lambs quit, Dick and Mac are sort of friends or at least interact with each other in a good way. Ratner is great. And everything ended with some LoVe smut ! beautiful :)
Kayte76 chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
That was practically comical. Nice light hearted way to end things. It has to be obvious that the Lamb's are idiots. I like your portrayal of Leo too. The only thing I had a struggle accepting was Jeff and Mac. You made it work in the story, just not in my head. I like the idea of Dick and Mac.
dabblingpen chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
I have never wanted a wine cellar more!
labroussard chapter 7 . 3/5/2016