Reviews for Would You Hold Me?
Sc4rCr0ws chapter 1 . 10/11
First off, I'm going to preface this by saying; I don't really ship Lancaster. But I still LOVE this fic. it's super cute and we'll written.
hypernova2718 chapter 7 . 1/16
This story was sweet; I'm glad you were able to reconcile Phyrra's relationship with Ruby & Jaune too.
Jazzatron chapter 1 . 1/1
When I saw that this story hadn't been updated for a while I was worried I was going to get into something that didn't have an ending and I'm happy to say that it does have an ending and I liked it, I liked all of it gave me the right amount of nice feeling without overdoing it.
Only complaint was that other than really that last chapter and the pool party none of the other character were really used at all. I wanted to know how team RWBY felt about Ruby spending so much more time with Jaune we got a little of JNPR on the same subject so I just wish we saw it from the other side but other than that I liked it all.
KitsuneRose16 chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
That was disgustingly fluffy. . . and I loved every minute of it.
Dravyn LeCrux chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
Well, I'm off to go find some insulin. This story was so sweet I got Diabetes from reading it. Still liked it though.
TalonIbnLaAhad chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Yang couldn't have phrased it better, that was disgustingly romantic, and fluffy, and the happiest fucking ending to a technically teen drama ever. I loved it! That story has enough good feelings in it to smother a Grimm, and yet it didn't feel immature like a lot of romance fics on this site. It felt like it flowed naturally, and the bumps in getting to that relationship didn't feel forced, but legitimate. If I ever need a happy story to read, I'll just come back to this, hell it reminded me how I felt like falling in love XD Thank you for writing this, not often I feel such strong emotion from a story that's not a tragedy, and I bid you the fondest of farewells. Good luck in life, and take care!
Derpitay chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
adorkable.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
That Was Awesome, These Two Are Just So Adorkable :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Oh, Such A Great Chapter :) Loved The Talks Between Pyrrha/Ruby & Jaune/Yang!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Yes, She Said It, Heard It :) Now Just To Get Past Yang And He's Clear! Great Chapter :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Woohoo, Go Jaune, Looks Like Everything's Looking Up :) Really Hope Nothing Brings Back His Depression.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Oh Man, I... Loved That :) Didn't Expect Blake To Come Up To Jaune Though. Great Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Nice Chapter :) Looking Forward For The Others To Find Out.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
That Was Great :) Onwards For More!
Gorsouul chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
I enjoyed it. Thank you for finishing the story!