Reviews for New Descendants At Auradon Prep
Maleficent Bertha chapter 1 . 6/8
Macbeths as in Shakespeare's drama? I acted as a witch in it.
IndiDay chapter 91 . 8/3/2018
Thank you for writing this story. I have loved the multiple plot twists, the amazing characters and the relationships built throughout this story. Jane and Fork, Sean and Ingwer, Ruby and Martin, Gitane and Charles, and Lonnie and Artemis to name just a few favorite romantic relationships. I also really enjoyed the friendships that formed both with those on the isle and those in Auradon, with the relationship between Haya and Lonnie being a particular favourite of mine. You created such an amazingly detailed world with a rich history, that intertwined the fabric of so many diverse stories, it just blew my mind. I really want to know what is going to happen next in the lives of these brilliantly crafted characters. I will be reading the sequel very soon.
IndiDay chapter 82 . 8/2/2018
This is an awesome chapter. I'm loving the unlikely alliance of Lonnie, Ruby, and RJ. Oh, and Cruella's comment at the end of the chapter just killed me. Dead.
IndiDay chapter 76 . 8/2/2018
God I feel so sorry for Ruby. That a seriously intense backstory to get told at the end of a dangerous life threatening mission. I really hope she realizes soon that her friends and Martin love her no matter what, or rather who her parents are.
IndiDay chapter 31 . 7/8/2018
I love the cuteness of the end of this chapter and how clueless Jane and Fork are to how everyone was just waiting for them to finally get together.
Jonathan Green chapter 12 . 5/29/2018
443-968-1444
Grace5231973 chapter 91 . 1/8/2017
A sequel maybe? Yes!
Grace5231973 chapter 90 . 1/8/2017
I love happy endings! Ruby finally gets to meet her dad, all the couples are happy, Martin can go to Oxford, etc! Thanks for sharing this story with us! What a wild ride!
alexc1209 chapter 91 . 1/7/2017
Yeah Marius is coming! So many thoughts are filling my mind on the sequel. No doubt Chad isn't going to take his "step-uncles" arrival very well, and I'm wondering how Eleanor is going to react when she sees Hannah (since they are both annoying characters who have a lot in common)? Even better, Marius is going to be in the sequel! Also, Martin better think twice, since it's obvious that he and the other kids of the KP villains are going to be seeing plenty of Ronhilda, the same thing with Melgo. Also, I know the identity of Ruby's ex is, since I looked him up on the villains High page, and believe me, it was a shock when I saw who his parents were. Anyway, this has been an amazing journey for me and the others who stocked with this story. And I'm glad that Charles and karlos were adopted by Quasimodo, and that Penna and the VKs that she took in and raised (except the death eater kids) have been redeemed and realized what true happiness is. Can't wait for the sequel! :)
alexc1209 chapter 90 . 1/7/2017
Sweet, Ruby is reunited with her dad!
Guest chapter 91 . 1/6/2017
So...Tom Riddle is not dead? Ok. And we are going to get a new story? I am both excited and not. I prefer being able to read the whole book in a day rather than waiting for the next installment. Oh well. Great story.
Jeptwin chapter 90 . 1/6/2017
Hmm. And who knows where the next story will take us? Personally, I'm hoping to see some Gravity Falls; if you watched it. Or maybe some blends of Disney's newer acquisitions like Marvel, LucasFilms, and (technically) Dr. Who! Whatever it is, I'm excited! Oh! Maybe you could take a poll or something for new characters and stories. It may be a little harder to work with stories you don't choose, but I bet it would appeal to the readers!
Jeptwin chapter 91 . 1/6/2017
A midesummer night's dream and Goosebumps Chiller's tales, perhaps? Just my best guess
Guest chapter 89 . 1/5/2017
This is such a great story!
Grace5231973 chapter 89 . 1/5/2017
Oh I am so glad Ruby was revived and by Penna! Now that is a happy ending!