Reviews for Fate Magnus Bellum
Looking forward to the rewrite !
Cant wait for rewrite , i only hope you keep proto gilgamehs and richard lionheart as characters
Giuseppe chapter 34 . 2/15
Well, that's just sad I really like your story but I understand the matter, this pandemic do not help at all. I hope your relative gets better and, in general all your family have good health.
Good luck man, greetings from Lima, Peru.
zarmag chapter 34 . 2/15
fine be quick with the update...
Firefly chapter 34 . 2/14
I may not be a writer myself, but as an artist I get your pain dear Author. It's so cringey and embarrassing to look back on your old work with a fresher perpective and see all the flaws in it haha ! Specially after a few years have passed and you got better... So yes, I relate, and I hope that you may have a good rewrite of your story at your own pace. Try not to worry too much over making a true masterpiece or reinventing the wheel of your fanfic tough, from what I remember from it's already quite good, and mental head bashing on your desk is quite an stressful thing to do if left unchecked after all ! You first, story second, so take care ! :D
triscythe59 chapter 34 . 2/14
A shame that your letting this one go. One of the best Fate Fics ever, it was fun when it lasted. Looking forward to the rewrite!
Kenza chapter 34 . 2/14
Yeah I guess the Class Cards may have been much, but since you are not including them in the rewrite, I guess we won't be seeing Servants like Karna and Atalanta, which kinda sucks, because I found their interaction to be interesting.

And yeah, while it is great that Arthur had a lot of character development, we didn't see much from Jeanne, her falling love with him is nice, but we never saw enough build up for that, and her character development didn't fully start until Act III.
Yeet chapter 34 . 2/14
Please don't edit the story, or put in on another thread. As i sometimes reread this story from time to time.
SilverArrow123 chapter 34 . 2/14
Thanks for such a good story! Best wishes for the future!
Turtleeagle chapter 34 . 2/14
I am sad to see this go, but I understand why you are rewriting it. The class card system in particular came out of left field. But please do not delete this story. This is one of my favorite stories, and it made me a Arthur/Jeanne shipper. I hope the next story, you keep Arthur in it, and keep that dynamic between them. Good luck, I look forward to your rewrite.
Dxhologram chapter 34 . 2/14
This makes me sad, but it's understandable. I'd still hope certain Servants will still be in the story, though it could be unlikely.

I hope things will get better for you.
Reaper7heGrim chapter 34 . 2/14
The story was definitely starting to drag in the last few chapters, so this is good news. Cant wait to read the rewrite.
Dan1142000 chapter 1 . 2/14
Yea class cards were weird for me here and i was a bit puzzled on their apearance in this story. And i do agree that about your selfcriticism on Jeanne as most of her characterisation and development throught this fic was her finding out that she is indeed in love with Arthur. You can try to introduce Gilles in the story to help help her development.
Volfy790 chapter 34 . 2/14
Welp I kinda expected this but thank goodness you're still gonna make a remake tho. Now that there is a lot more new lore in FGO especially for beast vi in the coming lost belt 6, hopefully, you can integrate those in the remake. Stay safe and I look forward to that incoming remake of this.
Soleilis chapter 34 . 2/14
Well, your fanfic is decent to be honest. But yeah, class card appear out nowhere a bit weird, then they can becomes servant which give me WTF. jpeg. At same time i just dissapointed you're gonna cancelled this fanfic even at bit weird some time like class card, i want to see this fanfic thorought the end. Well you maybe plan to rewrite this, but have you has clear vision how your rewrite fanfic to end?... because if not then it's just end up same with this fanfic.