Reviews for Fate Magnus Bellum
gokugunslinger chapter 34 . 4/24
Love the story, I can't wait for the re-write!
fahri.uchiha chapter 6 . 4/18
Nice chapter
fahri.uchiha chapter 5 . 4/18
Thanks! 5
fahri.uchiha chapter 4 . 4/17
Arthur and Mordred meet!
fahri.uchiha chapter 3 . 4/17
How many Servants are summoned..
fahri.uchiha chapter 2 . 4/17
Mordred knows his Father of course
fahri.uchiha chapter 1 . 4/17
Interesting start!
Saemoon chapter 10 . 10/13/2021
Poor Robin hood has been humiliated during this chapter and even if I like him I still laughed so hard! XD

Jeanne is maybe gaining allies in Ayaka and Cu Chulainn. I'm curious to see if Cu and Jeanne could be friends and work together, he seems to be quite a tease

Great chapter
Saemoon chapter 9 . 10/12/2021
I didn't know about Ayaka until this chapter but I want to know more about her so I hope Karna won't kill her or her servant... But Karna is so strong, it's hard to believe he could be defeated now...

Great chapter!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 10/7/2021
Looking forward to the rewrite my request is that you do not take down the old version though and allow us to read both versions.
Saemoon chapter 5 . 10/2/2021
Stand your ground Jeanne! You're Ruler, don't flinch away from Gilgamesh and Mordred when they're talking bad at you!

I just can't get myself to like Mordred... She's always screaming, talking badly to people and not being respectful... I hope this will change

I hoped to see Jeanne fight. I know she has a servant to do it for her but she's powerful and should be taken seriously by other servants and I don't feel like that's the case right now...

I love this story, thanks for sharing
Saemoon chapter 2 . 10/1/2021
I live this story so much! Thanks for writing it, it's so hard to find a good and long story about Arthur (male or female) and Jeanne! I nearly squealed when I found your story!

Aww I was a little bit sad when I saw that Frankenstein wouldn't be Caules' servant but it'll be great to know more about Bathory as I don't know much about her. And I'm happy to see Siegfried! I hope he won't die this time, I would love to know more about him!

I love the way you changed things, like the four servants that are acting outside of the Gail's influence, I can't wait to know more about them as well.

Keep up the excellent work!
Nearsighted chapter 34 . 9/27/2021
Seeing as how Arthur and Jeanne share the same voice actor and voice actress as Cloud Strife and Aerith Gainsborough. I thought it was pretty neat to see the pairing.

I mean Arthur does wield a big sword albeit not as big like Cloud and Jeanne does wield a polearm like Aerith.
Yorozuya Forever chapter 34 . 9/24/2021
That's a real shame, it would have been nice to see the story get to it's ending and see the sequel that you had planned of Shirou and Hakuno. I mean I don't think there has been a lot of Fate Extra stories lately, excluding the crossover section of course.

Well I guess I may as well wait for the rewrite and hopefully the story gets a proper ending and the sequel.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2021
To Jorge Steven fuck off you troll.