Reviews for Fate Magnus Bellum
ThatGrayFan chapter 34 . 2/14
Thats okay! Do you know when we should expect the rewrite to start being posted?
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 34 . 2/14
Dude, I totally understand what you mean. I've been playing PSO2 nonstop when it came out and between that and my job, hardly had anytime to work on my stuff. So take your time.
FGOrider23 chapter 33 . 2/14
Since I already answered my own question I'm going to reread this all over again. Then if I can find any fault you can use for the rewrite I'mma comment it. At mag Pipinoy na rin ako. First time ko makakita ng Pinoy author dito sa FF. NET. Wawaw!
AVL04 chapter 34 . 2/14
I'll 100% enjoy the rewrite, this version really became too much, with the cards appearing literally everywhere, and deaths feeling cheap.
FGOrider23 chapter 34 . 2/14
Whoops I just saw your Profile sorry bout that.
FGOrider23 chapter 34 . 2/14
Knew it was coming sooner or later. The way you write the story smells like testing the waters in my opinion. Like there are scenes which you can change for the better outcome yet you didn't do so to see how it goes.

Don't worry bud, your loyal fans are patient-including me. Just hope that the rewrite comes out better. Also, are you Filipino by any chances?
IliIli567 chapter 1 . 1/15
Just curious, are you going to update?
War chapter 1 . 1/1
The Greatest fate fanfiction for me so I'm grateful of you for writing this
Fenton chapter 33 . 12/21/2020
You know I just realized that Arthur and Jeanne share the same voice actor and actress of Cloud and Aerith respectively.

And the Final Fantasy 7 Remake did come out this year. Wow.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/3/2020
Pls update :(((
Drcaus chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Fire Emblem Three Houses and Fate Stay Night
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Thank you TV tropes, thanks for recommendation wonderful fanfics, beautiful chapter, follow riddim XD
Ah, scuse me for my bad english
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2020
I hope you'll update soon, I love this fic so much!
Wade chapter 33 . 9/12/2020
Will there be an Excalibur scene from Arthur? We only seen it once in a flashback.
Drcaus chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Fire Emblem Three Houses and Akame ga kill.
Byleth x Edelgard