Reviews for Fate Magnus Bellum
Nico chapter 33 . 9/9/2020
When's the next chapter coming? can't wait!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/28/2020
Hi, I really really really love this story, it’s amazing and very well written ( I’ve been rereading it twice in a week— ) ! I hope you’ll update it soon ! Also, great pairing by the way, they’re so cute together.
Nigg chapter 33 . 8/19/2020
Damn. This is actual a good story that isn't dead yet. Keep up the good work
Tin chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
More update please...
Guest chapter 33 . 7/15/2020
Hello, I just want to say I absolutely adore this fic and this pairing. I hope you'll continue writing it!
Tenma Kirin chapter 33 . 6/25/2020
Continue, pls!
binnietots chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Can we see more of guinevere?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2020
Can I say if fem Merlin is still around because Merlin in fate is immortal I kind of want her to be really teasing to Arthur even hugging his head between her boobs during they're reunion much to Jeanne's chagrin tho Arthur could just have no reaction since it's something I can see fem Merlin doing a lot
QueenEirelyn96 chapter 33 . 5/11/2020
Hi! Please update soon! I've always loved this story!
alcyone21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
this story is truly captivating. please continue to write it more.
sondowth chapter 23 . 5/1/2020
The preview for Other Side of Fate sounds very interesting. Hope it becomes an actual fanfic
ssjSega chapter 33 . 3/31/2020
Any chance you can put up a link to the cover art for this story and who made it? I want to try and add the cover art to the main page of the tropes page for this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2020
Oh boy

Merlin and now Mordred
Sistamara chapter 1 . 2/11/2020
What do you know, I happen to be reading White's The Once and Future King as well
BirdFeather1837 chapter 12 . 1/27/2020
This was an EPIC chapter. Greatly written with magnificent character development. I can't stop reading!
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »