Reviews for Fate Magnus Bellum
Guest Ghost chapter 33 . 1/7/2020
This chapter was awesome, pure epic!

Curiosity:what do you thinks on Lancer: Leonidas?
Guest chapter 33 . 1/5/2020
Oh my days! You updated! This is indeed a gift. I have to admit this is my favourite fate fan fiction ever. Not to mention it has my most favourite character from Fate that is Arthur.
I’m obviously enjoying the story like crazy. This new chapter was amazing. Can’t wait for next chapter.

Also on that note, I’m curious to see the interactions between Arthur and Gilgamesh. I’ve always felt like if these two didn’t have a conflict of interest, they could be close to being friends. Like in prototype, what little material we have of it.

Gilgamesh clearly states that Arthur is warm and genial person(subway scene) but he is also a disgustingly formidable enemy(their fight where Arthur tries to get the cure for Ayaka from Gil). Gil also weighs over his need to have a fight with a rival as formidable as Arthur over anything else even Ayaka. I think that’s the closest he has ever gotten to admit respect for someone other than Enkidu.
Anyways my blabbering aside.
Anyway you choose to write this, i believe it’s going to be amazing so I have no worries. I love this story so keep up the good work!

P.S I agree with the person who said that a bonus chapter dedicated to Arthur reacting to Jeanne in different dresses would be amazing. Obviously if and when you have time for it.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/5/2020
OMG! You’re back! I kinda lost hope, thought you weren’t gonna update, but you did!

I’m so glad for it. This is my favourite fanfic of Fate to date. This also the best fanfic of Arthur who is also my absolute fav from Fate.

Also no this chapter does not feel out of it at all. It is maintaining the pace from previous chapter really well so don’t worry about looking of your zone. You’re doing great! Please carry on the great work.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/29/2019
Soo... three Beast candidates in one story, and Shirou getting fucked sideways. Great story so far! Wish you'd continue this more regularly, and I await the moment that Jeanne confesses. Arthur's reaction doesn't need to be receptive but my God I want to see it!
13thRebels chapter 2 . 11/29/2019
You know I just realized something that both Arthur and Jeanne has the same voice actors in Final Fantasy where they played the role of Cloud and Aerith.
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 5 . 11/4/2019
GOOD
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 2 . 11/4/2019
KARNA!
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Good
Phi chapter 33 . 10/14/2019
Could explain to me why Manaka is so powerful and dangerous? I never read Fate Prototype Fragment Sky Silver, so I don’t really know what’s the deal with her. Heck I don’t even understand why she is a yandere for Arthur.
Hanae chapter 33 . 10/14/2019
Finally you're update hehe when i see this i don't think it will update because i'm already forgot the last date you update so i must read it from i think it's the last time i read and then oh i just realized this story just update and i didn't even noticed it

And about thirteen seal of excalibur, will you release it until more than half? I read it in article the release is always just a half of them, so i'm a bit curious when all of the seal is release i will waiting you again and if you can don't be long please because i'm forgetful so sometimes i even must read it from what i think the last chapter i read
RookiesCookies chapter 33 . 10/6/2019
YEAHHHHH WELCOME BACK MAN! WOOO!
Xiumin Snape chapter 33 . 10/4/2019
To think that I read this chapter when playing Childhood's End in my phone, makes everything so WOW.
Finally, new chapter
bootlegwat chapter 33 . 9/29/2019
Woah finally a new chapter, Great as always.
OMEGA SANCTION chapter 33 . 9/28/2019
Magnificent!
Journey to the End chapter 33 . 9/27/2019
Have you seen the Fate Heaven's Feel Movie II? My god, the movie managed to portray how the Heaven's Route is the darkest route out of the three in Fate Stay Night. And Saber Alter vs Berserker fight? Wow, I have no words to describe it.

Seeing the battle between Karna and Heracles is awesome. Cu Chulainn and Richard fighting together against Brynhild is great albeit there were some funny parts. Arash, oh my god, why him?

Though the last part with Jeanne, I'm guessing things are going to be quite different with Shakespeare's Noble Phantasm than it was in Fate Apocrypha.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »