Reviews for Fate Magnus Bellum
Code Zero chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
I like very much of this chapter, Altair-san, but if i remember well, yourself said some months ago that you dislike of Ooc, its very strange.
But i liked of your characterisation of the servants, but you forgot to add that proto-archer its not so obssessed with collect treasures like FSN-Gilgamesh.
That battle butler from the fanfic Clarent Blood Arthur, Morimoto, kind remember a bit of Walter of hellsing for his hability to go against supernatural opponents despite his advanced age, like the werewolf butler from BlazBlue.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Yay, Prototype Gilgamesh appears! This is already gonna be awesome. And since Prototype Cu isn't among the two factions, my guess is that he might be in the other faction Robin Hood and Lancelot are in. Hopefully I'm right, I just can't wait to see him appear soon. Keep it up!
kboomerjr chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
And so it begins. The fight scene coming up will be fun to read. Have to say from what I know and seen of Proto Gil only one word comes to mind...Perfect. And since you added Gray to the mix that adds one more to the family reunion that's bound to happen (from what I've read she has Arthur's spear Rhongomyniad (that's a mouth full) which can only be used by thous of the Pendragon bloodline, I wonder if Arthur is going to ask for it back when he find out?). As always Good job so far and can't wait for the next chapter in this awesome fic.

P.S. Where's Proto Lancer at? We need some of that epic E rank luck of the Irish soon.
Mythfan chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
More servants for team ruler please. Also anyone else joining the war master wise
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Things are heating up and the story is going great! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
coronadomontes chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
buen fanfic-good fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I hope you bring back Prototype Cu and Prototype Gilgamesh to be part of the "Ruler faction" in this fanfic of yours just like back in the trial version.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Nice job! Your story is looking good! :D
kboomerjr chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Ah to read the real and full chapter is quite refreshing to say the least. And knowing the ids of rulers saber, archer and lancer is nice to know thou that leaves caster, rider, assassin and berserker up for debate. Maybe Shakespeare as caster Saint George as rider Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Jack the Ripper as assassin with (if you can make it happen) Mordred as berserker(that way saber can work out his "ahem" daddy problems). And I'm out of ideas for now please pm me if you want any help or ideas I'll see what I can do.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47