Reviews for Irulan
Nethien chapter 6 . 7/12/2021
I wonder how your life has been, what you've accomplished since you last post. I hope you continued to write. Your talent to weave stories and immerse the reader in the world is fantastic.
andmohey chapter 1 . 4/13/2021
love!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/22/2020
Legolas deserves better than a woman who isn't a virgin.
JulsaIthil chapter 37 . 7/22/2019
Wow. Really. WOW. Irulan is the sort of person I have on my mind to make in a fanfic about her adventures and being empty. Please, I beg of you. Continue.

Waiting,
MariaJulietBituin
WarriorsCre3d chapter 37 . 1/19/2019
Wow
Chakashi chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Reading this again in 2018 - still my favorite! The urge to read came naturally after watching Return of the King again.
Thought you'd like to know I always imagine Irulan in the movies :D
KydWykkyd chapter 37 . 1/24/2018
This is amazing,and such a beautiful ,detaled way to tell a story.I have always thought something was unique about Legolas,besides being the Elven Price of Mirkwood,and in The Hobbit,at the very end of The Battle of The Five Armies,Thranduil said somethimg to Legolas that I think haunted him forever,"Legolas...your mother loved you...more than anything...more than life."He lost his mother when he was five years for Elves there seems to be a dark side to the story.I hope you continue this through The Two Towers and The Return Of The I did some research,and it turns out according to the creators of the character,that Elves CAN die from something as strong as I went through,and CONGRADULATIONS !NO TYPOS ANYWHERE!I love the way you is so fluent and descriptive and.. is at the top of my Reading Favourites List is a perfect telling of how Love...no matter how small at first...can turn into something amazing.
KydWykkyd chapter 29 . 1/17/2018
based on the last sentence,i have a feeling...

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
AMIRITE!?
KydWykkyd chapter 28 . 1/17/2018
I think I know what was running through Legolas' head when 'He' asked to braid Irulan's hair.

WTF Man!YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!?
KydWykkyd chapter 22 . 1/16/2018
I can relate to the last few sentances...

i LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH!
KydWykkyd chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
Irulan:Did he just call me Irulan?

Legolas:Sure did!

Endor:He is stealing mah girl Dammit!

Legolas:challenge accepted...U MAD BRO!?
KydWykkyd chapter 7 . 1/13/2018
ok shit just got REAL
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
I wanna thank you very much for this story 'cause it'seems the 1rst one to make me laugh (and so much) out loud !
colorprism chapter 34 . 4/3/2017
Wow! Wow! WOW! Absolutely beautiful chapter and imagery. Brava.
Arwan chapter 1 . 5/14/2016