Reviews for Irulan
Neniel chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
Beautiful. This chapter made me cry. This story made me cry. It rings true and clear, and you should be very proud of yourself for writing such a masterful piece of pure life.
Brava. I will certainly keep a lookout for Part 2.
Na vedui!
ellieloves2read chapter 27 . 1/17/2015
This chapter is priceless!
Priceless, I tell you!

I was doubling over in laughter ('',)
Diving in chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
I love princess Irulan personality, particulary the: "Eat this you worm" I'm rolling on the floor.
TiaMaria710 chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
"The breaker of hearts and oaths" I love that exchange with Galadhriel. Thank you for hitting her with some truth.
Maybe I don't fully get Irulan, but I'm not to thrilled with her right now. Even though she is trying to save M.E., I can't help but feel she is a , selfish, brat. I don't like what she has become.
SleepyReaderIsMe chapter 37 . 2/9/2014
LOOOVE IT! PLANNING TO READ THE SEQUEL RIGHT NOW!
LWurd chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
This chapter truly makes it hard to grasp the fact that English is not your first language. Your words are absolutely beautiful and flow like any professional author's would :)
LWurd chapter 36 . 1/20/2014
I love your quotes at the end, especially this one. :)
LWurd chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
So many confessions and emotions in this chapter :)
LWurd chapter 34 . 1/19/2014
And so they kiss again... But oh my, I don't know if I'll see Legolas the same now. He seems like such a broken man... Broken by love nonetheless.
LWurd chapter 32 . 1/19/2014
I hope it doesn't come to her falling... That'll definitely be a sad moment.
LWurd chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
What would you say Irulan looks like? Is there a person you imagine her looking most like cause I'm getting curious? :)
LWurd chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
Did she finally lose control?
LWurd chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
So sad, but nice to see a protective Legolas. Even though I was just as frustrated as Irulan was concerning her protectiveness :)
LWurd chapter 28 . 1/19/2014
So many emotions. You're right, it wouldn't have been as nice if it was split in two
LWurd chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
I would've let haldir braid my hair too. ;). I don't blame her at all.
738 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »