Reviews for Irulan
LWurd chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
I love seeing the easy banter between Legolas, Gandalf and Irulan. It makes me think about their travels with the fellowship that are to come
LWurd chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Poor Irulan, Legolas is being pretty confusing. Though I guess now he can tell her about what he saw the other night.
LWurd chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Gabrim was so cheating. Not fair :P
LWurd chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Curious to see what happens next :). Love how she referenced the story her mother used to read... Maybe she's starting to get it now? :P
LWurd chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Witty Legolas, witty :P. I would be thinking just like Irulan though if I was in her position.
LWurd chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I'm just as intrigued as Legolas here :)
LWurd chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Oh my... I'm also very curious to see what this races are.
LWurd chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Hahahaha, poor Irulan :) just wondering, how is her name pronounced?
LWurd chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Lovely meeting for the two :) makes me eager for more
LWurd chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I love her attitude. It's exhilarating :)
LWurd chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I think it's refreshing to have an author who spends their time on adding depth to their character and not just going right into the fellowship stuff
Kyle chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Irulan is actually right. It is the other people that are too shallow minded to understand what she is whining about. I think it's the whining though that was the major turn off.
thetinroof chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
I am so glad to see this has a sequel... Because I would tear my hair out and cry after that line 'Until one day...'
I love this story. It's made me laugh so much... The whole who-gets-to-braid-her-damn-hair and gimli just being gimli. I didn't get bored for even a moment.
Thank you for writing this amazing story!
And off to the sequel I go :)
Cheyennesmiles2 chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
I haven't reviewed a story in quite some time, but I just had to review this chapter and tell you what a lovely writer you are! I have never laugh so much or been so actively engaged in a fanfiction in quite sometime. This is a masterpiece and I can't wait to continue reading. From all fanfiction readers- thank you and bless you for your amazing skill.
Riannya chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Lmao, I know it has been ages since you posted this, but I laughed so hard at this chapter I simply had to drop a note! Thank you so very much for the hours of entertainment you are providing!

May dragons fly forever in your dreams Ria
738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »