Reviews for The Sapphire Princess
please update
savybhageria128 chapter 43 . 2/22
please update...
marissa2020 chapter 6 . 2/15
I have to stop reading . Hermione is so out of character and sleeps around
BlueOnyxTurtle chapter 43 . 1/26
Joelle McNeal chapter 43 . 1/23
Beautiful!
Khushboo Khan chapter 43 . 1/21
Please finish this story. It's amazing and beautiful and exquisite.
Zuz1117 chapter 43 . 1/17
Hi, i hope that you are ready for the most chaotic comment ever. (it will be long and probably boring and full of grammatic errors, because English is my 3 language, but who cares honestly)
i wanted to write really long personal comment about it, how the stories influenced my life. But than i decided, that oversharing is still oversharing even if it is anonymous. I just want to say thank you for this story, thank you for the passion, thank you for everything. My alarm clock goes on in hour or something and my exam is tomorrow, but today/yesterday i said fuck it and lived again. Thank to this story i cried again and that something that was really needed, so thank you. - girl from Czech republic at nearly 4AM
AmieraAmos chapter 43 . 1/11
more chapters please i like reading this story..., and hope more romance with Dramione
LadyQuinzel chapter 32 . 1/8
I'm 32 chapters in and if I got a dollar for every time I saw Jesus, Christ or God in this story, I think I could go to an express shop and buy a 3 course ready made dinner.

For a story that's so focused on magic, you mention God a lot. It confuses me to no end. Especially since the pureblood wizards also use it, especially in their internal monolog.

Do they even know about God?
They use Merlin and Morgana to swear, but they use God's name as well.

My eye twitches every time I read it because that's not normal for people from the wizarding world.
somanyfandom chapter 43 . 12/30/2020
This story is just amazing. How you can take me into this world and capture me with your words chapter after chapter... You truly are touched by a Muse. I hope you enjoy writing as much as I enjoy reading this because holy damn, are you sure you are human?
somanyfandom chapter 40 . 12/30/2020
Omgomgomgomgomg

I AM LOVING THIS SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAA
Thank you for your amazing work !
Matilde1901 chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Can’t wait for more !
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 43 . 12/19/2020
Just started reading this again, can't wait for more
magiemae chapter 43 . 12/7/2020
OHHHHHH! This is so good. You made me cry at chapter 27. I can't wait for your next posting. Thanks for sharing.
Crystalserena chapter 43 . 12/4/2020
Ahhhhh this story is sooo good! you made me cry so many times and this is powerful stuff. I love it! Keep it up, you are doing great!