Reviews for The Sapphire Princess
RayneDramioneLoVe chapter 61 . 9/1
Wow. Just wow. I finished this story in less than 24hrs because I couldn’t put it down. An absolutely beautiful story full of twists, heartbreak, loveredemption. I’m a little emotionally drained, but in a good way. It’s been a long time since a fanfic has done that to me, so thanks for your beautiful storyfor not giving up on it.
OMG! Such a emotional FanFiction! It's been a pleasure to read!
flithymudblood chapter 36 . 8/20
The Ron snark. 10/10. lolllll
flithymudblood chapter 34 . 8/20
I have never loved anything as much as I love the writing that resulted from a Live Laugh Love mug. Brilliant!
Drsquirrel chapter 61 . 8/10
Sigh… I love a good ending. That was perfect. Thank you.
Drsquirrel chapter 43 . 8/9
My heart was literally aching as I read this chapter. Tragic but so Beautifully written. Loved it.
Granny Wolf chapter 61 . 7/26
this is a touching tale. well written an impressive read, thanks for continuing this, I am impressed with your ability to finish. not many authors could complete a story after so long an absence. thanks for sharing!
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 61 . 6/17
Aww! This was a great story. There were times I had to force myself to put it down. But I powered through. Thank goodness for summer break! It’s funny a lot of times I’m checking to see how many chapters are left in a story, but this one I didn’t check until chapter 56! I was blown away. The end snuck up on me. Such an interesting idea.
ZillahLily chapter 61 . 6/16
I went through a full range of emotions with this story. But I would never take it back. It was worth it. I loved it so much. In a way I’m sad that it’s over but is it ever really? I loved every second of it
ZillahLily chapter 61 . 6/16
Your goodbye is making me cry harder then the ending. I thank you for finishing this work. You are an amazing writer. Thank you.
PrincessoftheWood chapter 1 . 6/13
the fact that chapter 1 made me cry tells me this is going to be really good. oh man
Excellent story!
I don't like you physically changing the characteristics of hermione, I hope it doesn't go beyond your eyes, that is, her brown eyes were a fundamental part of her personality, and you changing that made me very upset. But I revealed it because this story is interesting, but I don't know if I will be able to read more if you change other parts of the hermione. Their physical characteristics make them unique.
DaisyDear chapter 61 . 5/24
I’m floored. This was an incredible experience- thank you.
SilverSlytherinWitch chapter 61 . 5/15
I've been reading fanfiction on this site for over 15 years. There are very few stories that make the cut of being TRULY well written. You have accomplished something great here. Being able to call forth a readers emotions is a gift. You wield it well. I hope you continue to write in the future. Well done indeed. ️
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »