Reviews for Far Away Flame
CSG chapter 26 . 12/27/2023
This was one of the sweetest Edward’s ever. Thank you for sharing him with us.
kceeblevinshotmail.com chapter 26 . 11/7/2023
You’re an amazing author and storyteller. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I loved reading FAF from start to finish.
26 chapter 26 . 9/11/2023
This was so beautiful and so sweet, my teeth hurt. I’m glad they had such a happy ending. The prologue was a balm to my soul. I really enjoyed reading this all and I’m probably not done, I will definitely read your other works now.

xoxo
26 chapter 19 . 9/11/2023
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
26 chapter 17 . 9/11/2023
i have so many thoughts but i will calm myself and just say, fanfics of edward and bella are forever ruined for me because nothing will ever top this one.
26 chapter 14 . 9/11/2023
HEY I JUST WANNA SAY I FUCKING LOVE THIS. THEIR REUNION COULD NOT HAVE GONE ANY BETTER. EDWARD IS SO SWEET, IT’S A REAL WONDER WHY TF HE DIDN’T GET MARRIED BECAUSE HIM BEING BALD AS CAILLOU DOESN’T MATTER TO ME I’D STILL HIT THAT. also i cannot stop typing in caps I AM SO GIDDY READING THIS THAT I CAN’T HELP IT!
26 chapter 13 . 9/10/2023
MAN WHAT A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER.
26 chapter 12 . 9/10/2023
Tyler deserves a one way ticket through a fucking wood chipper, goodness. I hope the favor Bella asks from Jasper is if he can take that manwhore on the catamaran to drop him off at Davey Jones’s locker!
26 chapter 11 . 9/10/2023
Fuck Tyler, fuck that whore he cheated with, and fuck that Waterford vase!
26 chapter 10 . 9/10/2023
Please tell me the next chapter begins with Tyler getting creamed by an 18-wheeler in Vegas. PLEASE.
26 chapter 9 . 9/10/2023
THEY’RE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER HONESTLY MAN I FUCKING CANNOT WITH ALL THE PUSH AND PULL GOING ON HERE.

they’re like two comets on a collision course, they brush past each other but they’re BOUND to eventually meet each other head on! AND I JUST CAN’T WAIT. AND IF THEY DON’T I WILL FINISH THIS STORY WITH A BALD SPOT ON MY HEAD!
26 chapter 8 . 9/10/2023
Heartrending and beautiful! The scandal of Edward bringing a date, and then the sympathy immediately after when she ditched him! The characters are not perfect and I empathize with them even more because of it. This story has me physically facepalming and standing up outta my seat in frustration!
26 chapter 6 . 9/10/2023
Oh man. Yeah I’m heartbroken about this. How could Bella be so oblivious!
26 chapter 5 . 9/10/2023
How heartbreaking! These stories throw me way back, as if I was actually there. I’m really loving it, the progression, the preteen angst, feeling new emotions for the first time. Ugh. Love.
26 chapter 4 . 9/10/2023
Ugh this is so wholesome and sweet. I’m excited to continue reading. I love their dynamic, their friendship is beautiful and makes me nostalgic for my childhood. It’s written so well too! 3
3,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »