Reviews for Far Away Flame
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 3/7/2019
This was an amazing story, and to see their daughter find her own Edward...well that was just kismet.
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 3/7/2019
That was just the sweetest memory, getting married as children.
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 3/7/2019
That was just so romantic! I just wish Edward had used the same ring he gave her when they were children.
ellieehale chapter 26 . 1/31/2019
Thank you! I read the whole thing in one day night. Plenty of tears and heartache for them, but I’m so happy they got to be together
amsrule chapter 26 . 1/20/2019
Came back for a reread because I just love this story!
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 25 . 1/11/2019
What a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

LOVED this story...Thank you so much !
SeptemberGirl 7 chapter 23 . 1/10/2019
Ohhhh...I was hoping Edward was the mastermind of the scavenger hunt!

What a wonderful proposal...absolutely perfect!
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 10/17/2018
(;-)
saintfudge chapter 26 . 9/26/2018
Great story ..don't know how I missed this one after reading others on your list ..anyway loved it thanks for sharing have fun
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27/2018
Such a sweet story. Well written with not a lot of angst or lemons...just perfect. Thank you for sharing.
Patriciadiane chapter 26 . 8/27/2018
Perfection...
Ending was lovely. Karis and Finn the next generation of love.
Irony. Tyler is a single father with the sad mother to his girls who will never know the joy of her girls.
Sadness with loss of baby two years ago but resilience in pursuit of a child in need to the love they can give. Karis has got a plan. She’s s combo of mom and dad for sure!
Thank you for an amazing story!
Patriciadiane chapter 25 . 8/26/2018
Lovely wedding vows and so heartfelt.

I’ll miss these two3
Patriciadiane chapter 24 . 8/26/2018
Viscious high school memories and the description of Rosalie’s prairie dog like posture immediately gave a mental picture. Bella taking off her earrings to battle was hysterical.

Who doesn’t love an anonymous admirer?
ME. Edward’s sly, isn’t he?
Patriciadiane chapter 23 . 8/26/2018
The highs and lows of Bella thinking she was pregnant were so full of elation and then devastation. I can’t even imagine these feelings.
Bella’s avoidance of Edward and his being there for her make him almost perfect.

Scavenger hunt too much fun. Love Emmett and Rosalie’s help. Edward could not be more perfect if he tried. Last line if chapter is just about perfect.
Patriciadiane chapter 22 . 8/26/2018
Family is everything and it meant so much to Edward the reception he received from all.

Did I hear BABY, BABY, BABY?
3,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »