Reviews for Far Away Flame
26 chapter 4 . 9/10/2023
Ugh this is so wholesome and sweet. I’m excited to continue reading. I love their dynamic, their friendship is beautiful and makes me nostalgic for my childhood. It’s written so well too! 3
Luisana Biondi chapter 1 . 8/18/2023
I just finished reading the spanish translation of this fic and it was very beautiful how all along thrpugh the years Bella and Edward were destined to be, thank you so much for allowing the translation, you are an amazing author!
mariluiq chapter 1 . 5/23/2023
Hi, Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from (México). .
Pelu02 chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
Hi, Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings!
CatyB chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
Hi, Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Muchas gracias por compartir!
NarMaVeg chapter 26 . 3/5/2023
Thank you very much for allowing Pali to translate your story, it was very exciting to read it, it is full of many feelings, I enjoyed it a lot, thank you again and I send you greetings from Mexico.
Luz71 chapter 1 . 3/4/2023
Lady Grigori chapter 26 . 3/3/2023
Hi, Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from CDMX :)
saraipineda44 chapter 26 . 3/2/2023
Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from (Guatemala, Flores Petén). Graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss graciasssssssssssss
Anon1901 chapter 26 . 3/2/2023
UserName28 chapter 26 . 3/2/2023
Hi, Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Saludos!
LeahBlack19 chapter 1 . 3/2/2023
tulgarita chapter 1 . 3/2/2023
Hi, Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Spain. Ana
lolitanabo chapter 1 . 3/2/2023
Hi, Jen, I've just read the Spanish translation of this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing your words and allowing Pali to bring it to us. Their journey wasn't easy but in the end, it was so worth it and beautiful! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Mexico!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 1/24/2023
Aaaawwww!
Epilogue couldn't have been more perfect!
Thank you for this nostalgic story and making me laugh, making me cry; all the ear marks of a fantastic story.
Even went back and listened to some of those songs mentioned!
Loved it!