Reviews for Far Away Flame
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 1/24/2023
Poor Alec and Edward. Most people nowadays don't think anything of seeing a young man with no hair because it seems to be popular, the shaving of the head; but things were different back then.

My brother started losing his hair around 22 and it devastated him. He's in his 60's now and never got his confidence back. Breaks my heart. He never married and is very shy. You never see him without a baseball cap. I think that's why this story speaks to me. :(

Loved their wedding song. So sweet and appropriate. My sister's was Journeys "Faithfully". When HER daughter got married not long ago, she surprised my sister by using that very song as her father/daughter dance. Let's just say that even I was bawling during that dance.

Very lovely story!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 24 . 1/24/2023
Lucky me, indeed!
He's so slick...;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 22 . 1/24/2023
What an epic chapter! So much goodness I can't stand it!
Rosalie and Bella's tipsy conversation in the restaurant had me dying because that's exactly how it would have gone had it been me and my girls!
Nailed it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 21 . 1/23/2023
He's just the best boyfriend...*dreamy sigh*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 1/23/2023
These two just can't get a break!
I hope Charlie pulls through!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 1/23/2023
Big, BIG swoon!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 13 . 1/22/2023
Go get your man, Bella!
Whoo hoo!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 11 . 1/22/2023
All of these references to my youth are giving me chills. I just listened to Cheap Tricks The Flame and was bawling my eyes out.
Damn you, woman!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 1/22/2023
Well I would like for Edward to have a happy ending, too...with me. ;)
Indeed!
Bwahahaha
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 6 . 1/22/2023
'One Of These Kids Is Doing His Own Thing," from Sesame Street is the appropriate insertion here.'

'play in the bell choir and hang out with the skaters who have asymmetrical haircuts.'

The "Carrie" reference...

Bwahahaha!
This chapter had me dying!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 1/22/2023
Ugh! Flashbacks of growing pains! I'm painfully reliving my youth! Thanks for this. :)
I so miss Great Adventure. My friends and I used to head to Jackson at least once a year for the safari first and then the thrill rides. One of the best things about Jersey! :)
Poor Edward and Bella; such a confusing age.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 3 . 1/22/2023
Yes, I remember where I was when the Challenger disaster happened. I was a senior in high school and skipped that day and went into work instead. A coworker ran in to tell me. :( Still so sad.
Found your story on TwiFanfictionrecs under Alopecia and now I know why. Poor Alec. Now I'm wondering if this will have bearing on the rest of the story...
Guess I'll have to read on and find out!
Adriu chapter 26 . 1/12/2023
Holaaaa
Que bonita historia me ha gustado mucho, muchas gracias por compartirla.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador
Adriu
Pattigirl23 chapter 26 . 12/18/2022
I loved this story so much, so well written and so emotional! Thank you for sharing.
Reader Adrift chapter 4 . 10/4/2022
You've written a lovely chapter that covers 14 months and a lot of changes for both of your main characters. Although you've written this story from Bella's point of view so far, it is obvious that Edward is confused about his feelings for his longtime friend and sometimes girlfriend as they find themselves growing in different directions and no longer living as close to each other. Bella thinks, 'This boy still holds my heart, and I bet he doesn't even know it.' It's entirely possible that Edward feels somewhat the same, but neither of them are mature enough to find out or even believe it or each other.
3,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »