Reviews for Shattered Lives
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2018
The writing is okay, but not one of the characters bears any resemblance to the ones that were in the series - you may as well call them by completely different names, because they sure as hell aren't Tony, Ziva, Mcgee etc.
Debbie chapter 29 . 7/22/2016
Thank you for this wonderful Tiva family ending. You really wrap up the story perfectly. Enjoy Africa. Hopefully you'll continue to write more Tiva stories when you come back.
Debbie chapter 28 . 6/24/2016
So happy Ziva didn't kill Dina. She really has changed and for the better. Love this story. I hope you do get a chance to do a epilogue it would be great to see how well they are doing in becoming a family.
Debbie chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
I am not surprise Tony want off on his own to get Dina. Glad you put Vance in there and showing his concern for everyone. He has really changed over the years for the good.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
well i found really careless on Dina's befalf to give almost her real name and the real adress of her stay. it was obvious that NCIS would have found her easily. unless she did it on porpose. Anyway, i know that Ziva will save Tony probably killing Deena but i'm afraid that Ziva would start have guilt, she would break with Tony and go to Israel once and for all. i know that Tina is now in the picture and i would be diffiacult but sometimes Ziva is unpredictable. can't wait for the next chapter.
Debbie chapter 26 . 6/3/2016
Tony would be the perfect one for Dina to go after because like she said Ziva killed the one she loved. I love Tina in this story. I think she has brought out a softer side of Ziva. Ziva has been missing something in her life and Tina has filled that void.
Debbie chapter 25 . 5/21/2016
I hope nothing happens to Tina. I am also looking forward to your next story. Good luck with your exams. I bet you are getting excited about Africa.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 25 . 5/20/2016
i find too much Deena kill Monique the woman is trained maybe not like Ziva but enough to protect herself from Deena who isn't. As for Ari after Ziva's return from Somalia the whole team knew she was the one who killed the Mossasd rogue Officer. i wish you good luck on yours exams and of course your new story which will fix Gary's 'organic' things.
Debbie chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
Like this chapter. Enjoy the new twist you added to this story.
Debbie chapter 23 . 5/4/2016
Congratulations on being selected for going to Malawi. I sure you will do great while you are there. I am very happy that Ziva feels good about her first day back. But she and Tony need to tell everyone the truth about their relationship.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 23 . 4/26/2016
Gibbs will bust them there is no question of that. i can't wait to see how the case will be developed. as for Tony and Ziva will we have a serious conversation in the future about the time they spent aparrt after Ziva stayed in israel or not? i think those matters have to be adressed on a some point.
JohnWick chapter 22 . 4/15/2016
Am i first?
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 22 . 4/15/2016
I loved the chapter but in my opinion Ziva is out of character she would had behaved like a rookie. even in her first episode she had confidence. Tiva in relationship and keep it out of the office? NO WAY! i really wonder how Gibbs will find out the truth and how will react. Keep going the good work
Debbie chapter 22 . 4/15/2016
Love seeing Ziva back at work and with Tony on a case. They made a good team. Hope Ziva doesn't keep getting sick at the crime scene. Could she be pregnant again? Looking forward to the next chapter
Debbie chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
What a awful life Tina had before Ziva took her in. Yes Tina is a very strong young woman. I think Ziva and Tina will be good for each other.