Reviews for Shattered Lives
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 21 . 4/1/2016
it was an amazing fluff chapter. Ziva tries to deal with her past and it really worries me tht it might afeect her relationship with the bond between Tina and Ziva is very cute. I can totally see Ziva acting like a mom of a teenager on the next chapters. However what is really worries me is Ziva's first day on NCiS ... will tony and ziva manage to keep their relationship or Gibbs and his gut will detect the truth?
Debbie chapter 20 . 3/24/2016
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter.
JohnWick chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
Brilliant chapter as always, can't wait for the next one!
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
oh... that episode with the substitue and handcuffs was insparation for many writers...
Debbie chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
Love reading how they spent the day moving in and my their new place a home for the three of them. I hope they can soon tell everyone that they are back together. Gibbs and his ridiculous rule 12. They belong together.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 19 . 3/13/2016
amazing. i loved each word of it i loved the interaction between Tony and Ziva and i loved that them have started at last doing coule things together. i cant wait to see how they will the balance between work and relationship but most of all how they will keep their hands of from each other. rule twelve will and a helluva challenge for them
JohnWick chapter 19 . 3/12/2016
I only started following this story recently but i love the way it is going! keep up the great work!
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 18 . 3/7/2016
first of all i would like to thank you for that chapter. it was really amazing i was left speechless. i have a similar idea about the massage on my story with Ziva massaging Tony instead. i loved the smut, i really loved the smut but i have objection on it. Tony and Ziva defenately don't need sex toys. the can become horny to each only with each others' present, only with each others' touches and kisses. keep going the good work and i hope we have more "juicy" stuff in the future. TIVA RULES!
Debbie chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
WOW time for a cold shower! That was great. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 17 . 2/29/2016
Amazing chapter! Ziva has satrted the obligations as "mom." And of course the littles troubles. I love the interaction beetwen the two women. Thank you for TIVA moment although I expected more "Juicy" stuff. i hope we see them on future chapters. Keep going the good work girl and don't forget: TIVA rules.
Debbie chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
I am glad Tina is staying and becoming a part of the Tiva family. Love the fact Ziva and Tony got to spend the day together. Can't wait to see what else you have planned for them.
Debbie chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
Really enjoyed this chapter. I like the idea of Ziva keeping a journal. This can be very helpful in her healing process. Hopefully there will be room in that new apartment for Tony.
carlota206 chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
Awesome, fantastic chapter.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 16 . 2/21/2016
i really need lots lots of TIVA i know that Tina and the story considering the team would be interesting but i need more chapters with more closure for the couple
Debbie chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
I am very glad Ziva told Tony about the job and wanting to keep Tina. I would love to see in the future how they work though everything to become a family. Such as problems with the court's system in keeping Tina. How they work out their job schedules to adjust to taking care of a child. Maybe thinking about choosing a college.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »