Reviews for Shattered Lives
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Those three are so adorable together they will wonderful family. well, i don't think i have so much to tell. the interaction between those three was amazing. i'm glad Tony received both news very well i wonder how there will be the interaction between Tony and Ziva in the bullpen. i can't wait for more
Debbie chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
So happy they are back together. Hopefully Ziva will tell Tony about the job before someone else does. I am glad that Ziva is getting to become a guardian to Tina.l think they can be very helpful to each other.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2016
TIVARULESINGREECE
im really wonder how Tony will react on ZIva's return to the bullpen and much more for the fact that she will become a "mom" to a 16 year old girl. i'm really happy that TIVA has renunited but i'm really scared that Gibbs will bring rule #12 in the picture again. Ziva had told him that she and Tony had finished and i'm really scared his reaction on the new development. i really want a more detalied conversation considering the time that Tony and Ziva were apart. Did Ziva had relationship with someone that time? Did Tony tell her about the substitue and Dr Frog's return? I know that your story is AU (damn all the stories are AU considering Michael's Weatherly's departure) but i really want to know if there will be mentionof them. Keep going the good work.
bob chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
this is such a heartwarming fan fiction amazing job dude!
Debbie chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
I hope Ziva will get permanent custody of Tina. Ziva was very warm and comforting to Her though all this. So happy Tony and Ziva really talk openly with each other. Now their relationship can go forward hopefully on a clean slate.
Callala chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
Loving this story... Can wait to find out what tony actually said. ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
thank you for bringing tony and ziva together again (at least i hope yoy have) i loved thewas how ziva was so supportive to Tina i really hope so to see more interaction in the future chapters as for somalia we have already known how difficult was to be adressed by details what makes me wonder is which was the reason for ziva's confession to tony what was the reason for her to re-consider her desicion abouy her future with him? was tina's invident or something else

TivaRulesInGreece
Debbie chapter 14 . 1/24/2016
You did a great job with this chapter. I am glad Ziva was honest with Tina. I still am hoping Tony and Ziva talk and straighten everything out between them two and get back together.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 14 . 1/23/2016
I think it's time for Tony and Ziva to talk. As for the current chapter is difficult to write about rape. really difficult... you don't have to be grahic so you would make the reader to understand the emotions the whole situation... the truth is it's difficult for me to review about that matter i'm just glad that Ziva has come to terms with her past. keep going
Debbie chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work out for Tony and Ziva in the end. I am very interested in seeing where you are going with this new twist. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Good luck with your exams.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 13 . 1/15/2016
i will keep reading based on the author's note of your previous chapter: that things will cheer up soon.
Jas chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
Omg I am actually crying
I am not joking
Debbie chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
I cannot remember if I put my name on mine review that just got sent to you. So I just wanted to let you that if it said's guest that was me.
Debbie chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
Yes it was very sad but hopefully it will bring them closer together. They need to have their happy ending. They have been through so much pain and sorrow. Looking forward to the next chapter and maybe we will see Tony and Ziva start their new life together.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
This is so unfair! Ziva losing a child? Tony's child? . There are occasions that even pill doesn't work as birth control. One old classmate of mine is living example. anyway, i never believed that i would ever say that but Abby is right it's Tony's fault.. The way he treated it was unacceptable, even Gibbs told tony to apologize.
And yes it was Tony's fault that she lost the baby. Maybe he didn't cause the accident but his words, his behavior made Ziva and ellie step on that elevator there are no excuses about his behavior. he came up with excuses that he had problems at work to jestify his anger. uneacceptable. if i were Ziva i wouldn't be so understarding to Tony, unless there something else that it has to do with 'the truth'
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »