Reviews for Shattered Lives
Debbie chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I hope Gibbs doesn't try and find about Ziva. Ziva is not ready to see everyone yet. She needs time to feel comfortable with this new life before she is drawn back into the NCIS life again. Tony and Ziva need to be able to work everything out between the two of them without anyone else bugging them.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Using a condom doesn't prevent someone from getting a sexually transmitted disease. If they were scared the other might have it then they should go get testing. I haven't read the story, yet, but that was something that caught my attention. I'm sorry if someone finds this mean in anyway because that isn't the intention, it's just the fact you said "safe-sex" and used a condom to say they won't get a disease.
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
well interesting chapter but what did Tony say to Ziva? Did he tell her abt Zoe ad Dr. Frog? what abt Ziva? Will we fid out what she's hiding? Dam i really hate you for the fact that you ruined Tony's day off but whatever i hope the next chapter will be full of TIVA. As for Gibbs i'm sure he know something is wrong but he doesn't believe think it's abt Ziva i believe he didn't even cross his mind. As for Bishop and McSnoopy please let their curiousity to stop on that chapter. i have already told you my opinion abt the team finding out Ziva's return but also don't forget the story is yours. thank you for the update it was a pleasant Friday suprise. Can't wait for more.
Debbie chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
You did a great job with this chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
you gotta write smut more often... well done!
carlota206 chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Slendid! Wow!
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
one Word A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! i don't think they are another words to describe the chapter i loved the grephic. smart the idea with condom we don't kow what in the hell what the substitue could have athough i do't think Tony would have done sex with it without protection you said they had never intimated together before but "this time you're not in control" line keeps i have to say your story is amzing and i can't wait the continuation of it
Acrwdof1 chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
It's a cute little story so far. However, Tony a bit selfess. Ziva left the life of an agent behind for a reason. Although killing is not the primary goal as it would be for an assassin, there is still a very real risk as a law enforcement agent, Ziva might still have to take a life. She didn't want that anymore, it was eating at her very soul! Tony should respect that decision and stop plotting to subtly get her back at NCIS. He needs to accept her for who she is. After all, he did say he didn't care if all she was doing is bagging groceries. He needs to live up to that decision. It is better to have her be his partner in life rather than in the field. Besides if she comes back to NCIS, they have to contend with Rule 12 again...
Sue Dooley chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Perfection! Awesome! Tiva forever. Just do not like Bishop.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Really good chapter like playful Tiva
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Amazing chapters as always i loved the way you developed their thoughts considering their relationshi[p in the past and of course both mitual fears about rejection. "she was not the woman Tony fell for, that woman was dead" what a line although i don't agree. If anything that woman always existed and Tony had seen that. Her spirutal trip in Israel brought her to the surface and her life from now own will develop her more. Truth be told i don't care if the rest of the team find out about Ziva's return. on the contrary if ziva and Tony keep her return and their their personal secret will be more adventurous and it will be more stimulus than reavealing everything to the others. A Greek tell says"the forbidden and secretive are sweeter and pleasurable." And personally i don't believe the characters deserve to know the truth about Ziva. Ziva deserves much more after the way they have developed on the show (unlike my story where everybody are a happy family but trust me i have different development afterwards) but hey it's just me yit's your story you are going to write like you want. And of course i'm for for grafic loving making because i can't believe that the first act bettween them will be sex. in the other chapter wouldn't say 'No'

P.S. i really do want to know if you mention the substitue and in later chapters. i think and hope what you wait is how those two subjects will develop in the canon.

To sum up Thumbs Up and i can't wait for the next chapter
Debbie chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter. I like smut! Also looking forward to her seeing everyone again at NCIS.
carlota206 chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Really love this one very well done :-)
Sue Dooley chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Awesome! Tiva forever.
prince-bishop chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Two very good chapters like this a lot
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »