Reviews for Shattered Lives
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Good
Debbie chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
This was perfect for the first time that are meeting and talking about the past and their future.
bunnykoko chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Yes, I'm reading it and following it. Please, continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Great chapter love they're reunited
Another great chapter
jas chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Awwww bless them that is so cute x
Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
i'd say that Tony and Ziva came in good terms very quickly. i'd prefer a little more complication into their relationship but Hell we are talking about Tony and Ziva over here. they had always come in good terms quickly if they had the chance to talk. I wonder if you mention the substitue and Jeanne on the story (as she will come back on season 13). i'd like to read a little about Ziva and her time in Israel.

P.S. i must comfess great minds think alike as i was wondering today when you will update. i'm glad you did it and i can't wait for the next one.
Debbie chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Enjoy your time with her now for this will make nice memories for you. Good luck with your last year at college. Wow I think it is great you are going into the army. I will be right here waiting to read your stories when you come back.
Debbie chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Enjoy the time you have with her now. This will make nice
bunnykoko chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Sometimes you just have to take care of real life. I'll be here.
mike kelley chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
good start -at my age cliff hangers - just to check of my heart is still working
carlota206 chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I'm very excited to read this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
next!
Debbie chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I love it please continue with this story. They should go slowly with their relationship and really talk openly and honestly to each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I'd love to see them back together on screen as well doubt it will happen :( good start
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »