Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 3
“Shouldn’t we throw them down the stairs or something?” Wtf
I love how random and violent Teddy is lol
SlytherPuff418 chapter 22 . 2/13
I have read years 1-3 in 3 days! I can't stop reading. I'm terrible at leaving reviews as I go, especially if I'm devouring something at the rate I am these stories. I can't wait to keep going and see what happens next!
I think that the reason Hagrid was appointed as a professor was too reaffirm his loyalty to Dumbledore after Azkaban
coyg81 chapter 22 . 1/1
WOW! Totally amazing! Can’t wait to start Year 4 x
coyg81 chapter 18 . 1/1
Loved this chapter. The Quidditch was brilliant
coyg81 chapter 15 . 1/1
I love these stories so much. I said it in the last one but the way you’re twisting the canon facts to fit these fics is truly brilliant x
coyg81 chapter 3 . 1/1
Awww Draco’s so cute picking out Crooks for Hermione x
Brenainn chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
I really need to go to sleep but I can't stop reading! love this story and I'm looking forward to the next year!
buffy11bnl chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
I never ever thought there could be a story where I’d be rooting for Voldemort but somehow you managed it. I raced through the first three years and I can’t wait to see how it all turns out!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
I just found this series and I absolutely love them! I’ve never seen a dark harry dark hermione before. It’s very cool. I’m New to the potter fanfics. I will say that I’m sad they’re being mean to hagrid, but that’s just because I’m a wimp. I shall prevail, and continue on!
GuessWho-NopeGuessAgain chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
At first I was a bit skeptic but your Yule Ball fanfic was so beautiful so I decided to read this series to. Best decision of my life! This series is fantastic! You write your characters so amazingly! Can't wait to find out what happends next!
Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Wow just wow.. excellent writing
belladonablush chapter 22 . 8/25/2017
Great addition...I loved the changes you made, they make the story authentic!
Rissa1986 chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
This series is definitely one of my favorite fanfictions I've ever read. I love Dramione stories but even more so when it features a dark Hermione .
xxkittykat123xx chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
feeling really bad for lupin