Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 3
Bluewolf180 chapter 5 . 7/28
I have read this series many times and I still don't know HOW Ron knows how much is in the Potter's bank! Someone please explain!
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 7/19
What about the triwizard tournament? Will it go as planned? Will moody be replaced? I'm so curious!
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 7/18
Well... Sirius is innocent. As Peter in your story. But Sirius not only doesn't know that, he wouldn't believe it even if he was told the truth.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 7/18
I actually don't remember who won the final match and the house cup in their third year. I only remember the incident with the broom and that Draco and two others impersonated the dementors :)
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 7/18
But who will teach them then?
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 7/18
But Lucius knows that already! And I really pity Lupin.
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 7/18
I hope they won't have to go all school years undercover and Ron will get his comeuppance when they can be themselves.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 7/18
Ron was always loud mouthed about Crookshanks and never apologised to Hermione. I always felt that Hermione's attraction to him was very false. Ron is a very unpleasant specimen with bad temper and bad eating manners. Not to mention that he is also quite rude.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 7/18
Yeah, it's easier for Draco, at least he has real friends in his house.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 7/17
Ha! Everyone but Hermione noticed that Draco for flustered when she kissed his cheek :)
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/17
So, the ritual should be different from the books. He does have a body, after all.
“Shouldn’t we throw them down the stairs or something?” Wtf
I love how random and violent Teddy is lol
SlytherPuff418 chapter 22 . 2/13
I have read years 1-3 in 3 days! I can't stop reading. I'm terrible at leaving reviews as I go, especially if I'm devouring something at the rate I am these stories. I can't wait to keep going and see what happens next!
I think that the reason Hagrid was appointed as a professor was too reaffirm his loyalty to Dumbledore after Azkaban
coyg81 chapter 22 . 1/1