Reviews for Silence Bridge
luhan chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
How come whenever there is a good fanfic i read the authors stop updateing? Its not nice leaveing us with these little cliffhangers!
Joseph Rosario chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Very good transformatin story you must finish it soon!
Dragonic Soul chapter 13 . 2/1/2004
nightdragon0 chapter 13 . 1/19/2004
That's going to be a pretty unique Legendary to see, hmm..
Mimic12355 chapter 13 . 1/19/2004
Wow, cool chapter, didn't expect the children computer thing. Keep up the good work.
Erriel chapter 13 . 1/19/2004
Heh, you can send me emails if you want. Though if it's too much of a hassle, I'd probably figure out you updated eventually. _
This chapter did a good job of shedding light on some of the story's more hazy aspects. Mary the Marill was an especially funny touch. So Project Itaria is about creating a human Legendary? OOh, that's an extremely intriguing idea that I've never seen before! Carry on!
VampireBat chapter 13 . 1/19/2004
VB:Gyah!*hits you over the head*FINALLY!
Nikki-'Yeah,we were getting worried here..
Viper-*glares*Damn you.
Both-Hey!*hit her over the head*
Viper- - *falls over*
VB:So,please update son!
clara200 chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
very cool fic I think I one time put in a charcter. Oh well!
Erriel chapter 12 . 11/9/2003
Hey! cut off my last review! (pouts) I meant to say that I wanted to check out that Silence Bridge place in GSC. That *is* rather cool, how you named the story after a real place in the game. You must be pretty attentive, too; I never caught that before! Heh, I really like Barry and Cirrus. They’ve both got such cute characters, and yet manage to be so different. And it looks like I was wrong about the story ending soon. You’ve built up the suspense up nicely once more with Suicune’s sudden appearance and ominous words. Once again, I can’t wait to see how the Legendaries are going to fit into all this.

Now, onto the actual Chapter 12! Hehe, your jokes always manage to crack me up. Joey’s “I also learned a way to make a chocolate bar into soup” was my favorite. It was great how you had Aidan pass through the wall like that, a very nice way of utilizing his Hybrid abilities. Kea’s arrival looks like it’s going to provide a bit of a dilemma for the poor kid, though. I’m eager to see how you’ll handle this subplot, along with Nik’s new predicament.

Sorry if my reviewing’s a bit erratic. I’m not getting as much Internet time as I used to. _
Mimic12355 chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
Guess my character is never going on, oh well.

This is a good chapter, keep it up
VampireBat chapter 12 . 10/30/2003

It's just me today.I just have to say this-write more soon,this was a good chappie!
nightdragon0 chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
Looking good.

Hm...more shadows, I see..
Mimic12355 chapter 11 . 10/11/2003
This is a good chapter, keep it up
Erriel chapter 11 . 10/4/2003
You won’t believe the urge I have to whip out my GameBoy (if I can ever find it sigh
Erriel chapter 10 . 10/4/2003
Heh, looks like I was wrong about the story ending soon. You’ve built up the suspense rather nicely once again, especially with the intro of new chars and the destruction (ouch) of the Hybrid Web. Sounds like Alucard and the “Shadowdeath” Hybrid both have quite a story behind them. The other names Nik uncovered at the OHA also piqued my curiosity. I can’t help but speculate what Project Itaria is, or what the OHA has planned for their other targets. Hmm, on to the next chapter.