Reviews for Death Trio
Panthermate chapter 3 . 7/23
I hope Harry, Draco and Hermione look better in '70's styles than most people did in the day. I still shudder at the though of '70's fashion especially when I watch 'Emergency.' I still love that show.
RNHPS chapter 2 . 7/5
Harry would be the person to roll his eyes at death itself
normanelson chapter 19 . 7/3
I hope you feel the love of writing again and keep going with this story
Panthermate chapter 16 . 6/23
well that would be an interesting name for someone, Furry Griffinpuff. I like it.
empress-starlight chapter 20 . 6/10
I know you've been away for awhile, so I hope everything is well. I just wanted to say that I think this is a wonderful story and I've really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it!
Lyra Dorea Potter-Black chapter 20 . 6/7
please update this story soon!
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 20 . 5/29
This is the best time travel/death fic ive ever read. The fact that your introducing plot points that actually make sense in harry potter lore is fantastic, inspiring. Keep up the fantastic work!
LunaLestrange1 chapter 4 . 5/19
Love this!
RNHPS chapter 8 . 4/25
Hermoine x sirius happening?
Serennos chapter 20 . 4/23
Some grammatical errors, however the world-building and culture in your story is brilliant. Such a pity you haven’t come back to it, but I hope you’re still receiving all the accolades. Definitely a favourite and a follow, just in case! Diolch yn fawr iawn.
Serennos chapter 13 . 4/23
Great chapter. Lovely to see ‘yr iaith Gymraeg’ used as a bonding spell. Gaelic, Gymraeg and Irish were somewhat under-represented in Canon, although to be fair, J K Rowling had a lot of ground to cover, haha.
Serennos chapter 12 . 4/23
Wow, you’ve skilfully turned so much on its head. Absolutely riveting!
Serennos chapter 6 . 4/23
So brilliant and such an original storyline...
Nahrond chapter 20 . 4/20
i have no idea how many times I have reread this story. I hope you find the inspiration to come back to this, it's so good.
rina6362petrova chapter 20 . 4/4
An incredibly interesting story, it's a pity that it hasn't been updated for a long time.