Reviews for University Life - School, Friends, and Relationships
ezriafitzy chapter 61 . 12/26/2016
Very sad this story is over! Your a great writer! Can you please write an Ezria focused story, but of course have the other couples in it. I love your writing!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 61 . 12/26/2016
I loved this! Thank you for the Emison chapter! I can't wait for more Emison! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :) ;) - Munro McLaren
Email me back if you get the chance! :)
cat chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I love the idea of this. I made quite the same in sims 4
ezriafitzy chapter 60 . 12/19/2016
I love how Kayla and Hanna are pregnant and the baby's will only be weeks apart. Don't want this story to end!
ezriafitzy chapter 59 . 12/12/2016
Is next chapter the last chapter? I'm sad this story is ending! It was a great story!
ezriafitzy chapter 57 . 11/28/2016
Loved it! Sad this story is ending though!
Soso-princesse90 chapter 54 . 11/8/2016
hello I love this chapter strongly after
Soso-princesse90 chapter 53 . 11/4/2016
Hi I really love all your chapter not loose his cool quickly after ! :)
ezriafitzy chapter 53 . 10/31/2016
Great chapter. Update soon! Love this story!
ezriafitzy chapter 52 . 10/25/2016
Great chapter!
Sam chapter 51 . 10/17/2016
You're a good writer but none of these guys are the least bit in character. The cheating, the lies, the love triangles, the negative relationships. None of it is particularly believable or fun to read.
prettylittlegleek106 chapter 49 . 10/3/2016
I just want you to know that I seriously love this story! It is one of my favorite stories that I am reading now!
xoxo prettylittlegleek106
Guest chapter 48 . 9/26/2016
Why are you making Caleb into a fuck boy and infact most if the characters? Seriously, what is the need to have every character kiss all the others it's unnecessary and totally out of character. These guys have been friends for years and just because they are going through a rough patch in their own relationship doesn't mean they go around kissing everyone else. It's out of character and extremely unnecessary. Please don't take this personally it's just some constructive criticism but please take my opinions into view. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
i love this story but u take so long to upload new chapters
prettylittleliarshaleb chapter 44 . 8/30/2016