Reviews for Endurance
EmmaRandomAs chapter 16 . 9/17
love this story so muchkeen to read more
More more more story plz.
Keep up the good work.
CityOfSINNERS chapter 16 . 8/13
Such an amazing story! I can't get enough! Update soon?
ceara1888 chapter 16 . 7/21
*Puts out a full basket of carrots to try and persuade your plot bunnies to come out of hiding*

Here Bunny! Bunny! Bunny! Fresh Carrots for you!

Please help there be a next chapter!
Truly something I consider to be one of your better stories. Here, you manage to capture the darkness better then any other trauma you’ve written about. Amazing. I wish you the best of luck on your writing.
darkpheonix31 chapter 16 . 6/13
You're a really good writer with an interesting story that I enjoyed reading though to be honest I wish Harry would wind up with Viktor over Jasper despite knowing that's not what's intended. I honestly hate the idea of saying 'I know this person brutally raped you as a young, virgin teenager and utterly ruined your life for over three years but its fine because he's your mate and he did because he just loves you so so much'. I appreciated your author's note about saying that Sirius was justified in anger- he absolutely was. Harry is is son and not only has he had to watch as he had to mentally and physically recover from rape after rape but he knows that Harry cares around a poison daily in case he needs to commit suicide. I would hate the person that did that to anyone I care about, no less my child.
Honestly I don't care that Jasper feels bad and I call bullshit on the idea that Jasper 'would never hurt him'- he already has. The very first interaction he ever shared with his supposed mate hurt him enormously and I find it terrible that magic, or instinct or whatever it is that fuels their bond is encouraging Harry to just not care that this person hurt him so much.
Despite my problems with his premise- I honestly did enjoy your writing. I felt so bad for Harry and you created a truly despicable villain in Fudge. This is also probably the first time I ever truly enjoyed Rita Skeeter as a character so well done there.
The one thing I would have added to this story is a bigger interaction/reaction from Ron and Hermione. I understand that they were not central to the storyline but I can't imagine that civil rights advocate Hermione Granger wouldn't be up in arms about the idea of Harry being bought and sold to the highest bidder, time and again. I would have had her front and center in trying to stop Fudge but I suppose that would have made it harder to make Harry's situation as desperate as it was which I can appreciate.
This is a well constructed story but the major problem is the kdea that Harry's mate raped him and everything is supposed to be forgiven. Now You've had Harper save Harry as if Harry should feel gratitude or his actions should be excused faster, which is something I really don't agree with. I hope Harry doesn't forgive him for a long time. Ineoukd normally say never but obviously that won't happen but if he turns around and claims that it was all fine because they were mated then i just can't get behind the relationship at all
rebekahalana chapter 16 . 6/8
just re re re re re reread this story (what can I say, I'm addicted). I can't wait for Harry to get to America . I want to see the wolves meet him. I find myself wondering if he will forgive Jasper before or after he has Blaise's child . I hope your muse for this story returns in the near future.
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 1 . 5/15
I can't wait for your next update
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 1 . 5/15
Great story. I love all of your story
Nemo Poison chapter 16 . 4/12
I love the plot and can’t wait (have to, but can’t wait) for the next chapter. I hope everything is going well in life for you. I’ve reread all the chapters so that I keep the story fresh in my mind so that when you can update I know exactly what’s going on. Again I hope to see an update soon. Thank you.
Alliycat8 chapter 16 . 4/9
The story is amazing so far!

When will the next update be?
dalynch81 chapter 16 . 4/1
Oh my you have done it once again...another story I have loved. I did not think I would but now could not tell you why. I love this story and cannot wait to see where you go with this. I am praying for your muse to return; and you to get the time to create more.
Priscila chapter 16 . 3/31