Reviews for Mary
Dambusta3 chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
this was really good, not much a fan of the whole credits and bloopers thing you do but this was friggin awesome, you deserve more views
EmmetEarwax chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Very good ! This story is promising to explain the horrific & rather dramatic elements of RESPIRA. I didn't know that humanoid Toons had explosive regeneration ability.

In my opinion, all this stuff about predator/prey overlooks my feeling that Toons are all the same species. You can contact me on DevArt.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
La saga de Mary, versión del director.

Je, tú siempre tienes ideas para mejorar tus historias aunque ya las hayas terminado hace años.

Keep the good writing.
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 17 . 10/24/2006
WOW. This is great stuff. Aside from my uneasiness about any cartoon fic and ANGST—as well as having Fifi as a s**-crazed maniac—this was really, really, really, REALLY good! I started out reading it only because of events in Acosta Perez Jose Ramiro's "The Rat From Perfecto", but this work is obvious gold. (Can I hype any more?) And I was also happy because I take Spanish classes and I actually understood some of what was said. WHOOPEE!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Woah normally I don't like stories with long chapters , but this was excllent , you really get the second bit charcters a chance to shine , you must really like mary t make a fan fiction about , just one do you really hate the stars of tiny toons that much to knock them , I don't think buster and babs are that obnoixs certainly plucky and I can understand the releationship beween the JAM and Shirly , but I read your sqeuals and they really good , keep writing some more , that's all for now folks
Nightw2 chapter 17 . 2/28/2006
Hey, J.A.M., Acosta pointed me toward this story and I have to say, very sincerely, thanks for writing it. Trememdous mixture of action, humor and drama and it definitely gives the "second bananas" a chance to shine.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Buen trabajo de edicion, J.A.M! En realidad, solo le hiciste algunos cambios minimos, como el detalle de la piel de "cheetah" en vez de "leopardo" como era originalmente.

Keep the good writing.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Of all your stories involving TTA, I think this one is the best. You make the reader really get interested about the series "minor" characters.

I just read your last story ("Marley's daughter"), and I had an idea. You made a crossover with Jeremy Withers storyline, where he introduced Rhubella Rat as a heroine and leader of the new students (Miranda Mink -one of my favorites-, Rubarb, and the Carrottes). So, why dont you and Withers try to write a story fusing your ideas and characters? It would be cool to see Miranda working along with Calamity, or the Blooming Loonies learning from the Second Bit characters band, or Mary and the JAM encouraging and helping the inter-species couples. The most interesting would be Rhubella facing the jaguar and Mary; in your story, Ruby helped Montana prepare a trap for the JAM, and almost killed Mary, and in "Hoops du Jur" (I think is writen that way), Withers made Mary rescue the rat from the Perfectos, so how would Rhubella feel about talking face to face with the toons she almost helped destroy? Think about it.
T.J chapter 17 . 4/21/2003
This was a good story. I like how The J.A.M. clearly sets the characters like in the TV show, and I also like his signet character. I might not know what the name stands for, but whatever they knew, it was their secret to keep. In a way I think it was sensible to leave it unmentioned. I might read more of these stories when I get the chance.

T.J. signing off.
Dagre chapter 17 . 1/21/2003
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Usually when I read a story with 17 chapters, I'm asleep by Chapter 6. But when I finished the last chapter, I was actually thinking, "...wasn't there more?" ;-) This story grabbed me straight from the beginning (which means it's YOUR fault I didn't finish my homework! P) and didn't let me go still hasn't. {shrugs} Go figure. _

WONDERFUL job, a stupendous piece of writing!
The Incredible Werekitty chapter 17 . 1/12/2003
This is an extreemly well written story. Sure the POV is different than most TTA fics, but that's the beauty of it.

There's drama, and some very tence moments, but the story would be much more stale without them.

There is also a very sweet romance, and it's something I've always liked in stories.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Whoa. I already read this on the ML, J.A.M., but I just had to say it here: day-yamn, is this good! It's about time we noticed the characters OTHER than the "stars." I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.