Reviews for AWOL: Absent WithOut Leave
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Ack! You neeeeeed to update this! There's so many things left unanswered. Like who's in the Clocktower...I have a crazy suspicion.
gillian chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
OK, you have another vote for continuing this story. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed reading this.
Eastonia chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I know sometimes circumstances call for writers to put aside their writing for a year or two. But really, don't you think seven, SEVEN years is pushing it? I do.
ike3 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Whoa... awesome story. When are you gonna update?
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Seriously? You end on a cliffhanger and then don't update for 4 years? Seriously? Dang.
Andie chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
I cannot believe you didn't finish this! If it ever crosses your mind, please do.
Io chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Oh, do continue! Cliffies are lovely, but a story as good as this deserves an ending! _ Great job by the way; it's very well written, and I think you've really stayed true to the characters.

-Io
Batnightwings chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
I'm still curious how this will end, please do contiue!
Sheri chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I never submit reviews - just never take time to be honest - so that's why I'm not signed in or verified. :-)

Just wanted you to know that people are still reading AWOL - enjoyed it so far and would love to see it completed.

I understand that people are busy and real life interferes - but if the inspiration is there - this is definitely a story worth finishing.

Cheers.S~
TomGS chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
o god... please keep writing!

]

excelent, never read something this good, keep it up!
Kim Who Knows chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
This is a great story! The sadness and drama is written very well; I can see all the characters acting the way you have directed them to. I'd love to see a new chapter. You've left my favorite character-Tim-in quite a nasty position!

I am sorry to hear about your health problems. I do hope you are better soon!
Wordcaster chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
I. Hate. you. I utterly and completely hate your guts. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL KIND OF LONG CLIFFIE IS THAT? Is okay if you leave one or two hanging to keep your readers on the edge but 2 YEARS? GODAMMIT UPDATE THIS! At least so that people know what the hell happened!
Creative Spark chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
WOW, reading this for I don't know how many times! This is so well writen it scares me. I was so near tears! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

-Spark
Danae3 chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
I first read this on The Darkness Within, and have been waiting patiently all this time for an update. Please, please continue!
Creative Spark chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
I love the story, but i found the last bit of this chapter slightly confsing, would you mind sending me a personal message explaning it? Please update!

-Creative Spark