Reviews for Protection
Lucy-Ann S chapter 17 . 6/17
This is my favourite Harry Potter and Sherlock crossover so far. I like the fact that Sherlock and John still don’t know about Harry being a Wizard. Then there’s also the killer. You wrote him very nicely. I hope you update soon.
bluedog44 chapter 9 . 6/8
You could see through Harry’s lies so clearly that even Anderson would look... smart!
bluedog44 chapter 2 . 6/8
Will his magic be a problem with electronics in this fic?
Rasi10 chapter 17 . 6/3
Cool one! Waiting for the next update!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 3 . 5/21
The way you write makes Harry sound younger than he is
Please update love the story so far
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 17 . 5/8
I like this story, a lot. But, I think Mycroft knows about magic; he's just not saying anything because Harry isn't saying anything. I think one of Sherlock and Mycroft's parents is a squib, but never said anything to their boys. Mycroft found out on his own. Maybe, they're related to the Weasley bloodline, or some other Light bloodline; just, definitely, not to a dark family bloodline. Or, maybe they are, and they're like Sirius Black; a white sheep in the Black family.
HoneyBear84 chapter 17 . 4/30
Love it so far and seriously looking forward to the next update
Wika0304 chapter 17 . 4/13
please update
tgo62 chapter 1 . 4/4
Thank you for sharing this, hope you find the time to edit the next chapters soon.
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 3/19
So sweet!~~ love it
Lumcer chapter 17 . 3/18
I really like how this is coming along! I can’t wait to read more! I’m curious how mycroft will feel when he learns he’s out of the loop about a whole part of the world... that is if he finds out. Please keep writing! (Are the wizards looking for harry?)

KCK-Lumcer
Angel Wings00 chapter 17 . 3/11
Amazing story I do hope you update soon can't wait to read what happens next
Death's Childe chapter 17 . 3/8
Fascinating. Will you be updating again? I am quite curious about how this will turn out.
More please