Reviews for Shifted Reality
atymer chapter 15 . 9/18
Glad to find the sequel. I was hoping for another boy actually. But as long as Harry is happy. lol
I don't like Dumpy playing with these kids, training would be so much better than testing. But alas, I think he will find this Harry rather different in his approach to things. *fingers crossed*
blackangel150 chapter 15 . 9/16
Oh Mattie... yay the baby is born...lovely name
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 15 . 9/16
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
nadasnape chapter 15 . 9/16
This chapter was so cute!
Jostanos chapter 15 . 9/16
Matsuo (My OC 'Ryusune' (same age as Harry in _this_ story)): *Shoryuken's the clear space around him with a huge, warm grin on his face*WOO-HOO! A new baby sister for both you and Mattie, Harry! Fantastic! *eye smiles*

"Carina 'Carrie' Elizabeth Malfoy", a beautiful name for the beautiful newest addition to Harry's (and Mattie's) family. :)

Please continue when you may, Duo. I love reading your stories.
Krysania chapter 15 . 9/15
BEAUTIFUL!
Wishfull-star chapter 15 . 9/15
that was a lovely chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
Leslie chapter 15 . 9/15
I really like this story!
Angel JJK chapter 15 . 9/15
Sweet. Til next time.
ruth hammond chapter 14 . 9/11
Thank you for the update, looking forward to the next one. Loving this story, Mattie's character is spot on for a child of that age. See you in the next chapter...!
ruth hammond chapter 4 . 9/10
Loving this, I see a new larger Mauraders group. The next seven years should be really great...!
Erimenthe chapter 14 . 8/12
I do so hope this is updated soon. I love the changes and the camaraderie the kids all have. The dogs being Guardians is so unique and I love their interaction with the kids. I can't wait to see what happens with them all.
Ethan1969 chapter 14 . 5/22
Love it so far can't wait to see the next update
gleefan2009 chapter 14 . 5/17
love it please write more
kajjjann chapter 14 . 4/25
Great Story so far, can't wait for the next chapter! :)

/kajjjann