Reviews for Shifted Reality
deaffairy25 chapter 11 . 5h
I have just reread Harsh Reality and I remember why i love it...Now with this sequel I love it even more! Your last chapter the "memorial" for the groups' family had me crying cuz i know how it is to miss someone and made me think of my dad and wish we all would have a pensive in our lives. Keep this story going! Looking forward for more!
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 6h
update soon
Wishfull-star chapter 11 . 7h
that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)
blackangel150 chapter 11 . 13h
Oh boy here we go again n a hahah she got him
Lady Sabine of Macayhill chapter 11 . 15h
Great chapter. And now Harry and his friends have found Fluffy. I like how you went with the movie version of how Fluffy was discovered, since Harry isn't likely to be out at midnight for a duel with Malfoy in this story.
mythrica chapter 10 . 1/16
As always I love your 'verse and the story, great use of Gred and Forge as well as removing Ron from the group, I always found him so disruptive in most fan fic's as they make him a caricature with no redeeming qualities.
Locket1 chapter 10 . 1/14
What a delightful story. Thanks
Stormshadow13 chapter 10 . 1/13
Awesome story. Love the gang at hogwarts
ripper34 chapter 10 . 1/13
Good story
Jazmyine chapter 3 . 1/13
Yeah! I love that Luna Gres to keep her mummy!
Angel JJK chapter 10 . 1/13
Cool. Sweet letters home. Til next time.
hopelessfreakz chapter 10 . 1/13
is there a pairing later?
i hope drarry hahahaha...
Fen chapter 10 . 1/13
Aww. I had almost forgotten how fun this fic is. I'm glad you are feeling better and I hope you keep writing; was quite a nice shock to see so many fic notifications in my inbox yesterday!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 1/12
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 10 . 1/12
I have to say I just love this series. It wonderful and I hope you continue writing. Can't wait to see what happens next