Reviews for Vanya Sulie (Fair Winds)
Moonraykir chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
This is sweet! I like the metaphor of the bud turning towards the sun. Very fitting!
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Thanks for sharing this! Looking forward to reading more of West of the Moon, East of the Sun so hope you're working on the next chapter and will update soon! :)
jana349 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
more stories please!
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Oh, I love it! So smitten with her that he is jealous of her bow! These are all wonderful, but this one is downright adorable! Please tell me you will write more sometime, I just love these!
gwendlyn chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
That was great, jealous of a bow :D. Thank you so much for these drabbles, I enjoyed them a lot!
ClaraS chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Love their banter!
articcat621 chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
This made me smile! I'm sad this is the last one as I've really enjoyed these drabbles! Thank you so much for sharing sweetie! Xx
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
So this is your last one? :(
I've enjoyed reading every single drabble, thanks for sharing!
gwendlyn chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
To feel is probably the best way learning how to play an instrument :). But I also never learned playing an instrument, so I don't really know. However, with Thranduil as teacher it is for sure great yet and a wee bit distracting ;).
Ruthaer chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
:DDDDD lovely one shots!
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
I haven't seen a fic with Thranduil teaching Tauriel how to play an instrument and I've got to say it's a good idea! I thought it was cute :)
articcat621 chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
This was sweet :)
gwendlyn chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
That was lovely. King Thranduil bathed in morning light - it brings a nice picture to mind ;) :).
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Awww I love these drabbles. They are short and easy to read but they still manage to capture what the characters are feeling :)
articcat621 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Eek! I loved this! I love that Tauriel has that command over him. A lovely role-reversal since he's so used to commanding so many people. Xx